Daily Baseball 2013

Pedro added to the hr derby

When he played at Vandy, they were at LSU and the crowd chanted over rated for his first at bat. He hit a HR around 400ft.

Next at bat... "Over rated". Another 400 + ft hr.

Third at bat...... "Under rated".

True story

When he played at Vandy, they were at LSU and the crowd chanted over rated for his first at bat. He hit a HR around 400ft.

True story

Pirates announcers were actually talking about that story a couple of nights ago

Can't believe Dbake didn't mention this but .... Tulooooo

He back. Also Dexter for me. Nice little offensive boost

True story

I seem him hit a baseball in game every bit of 500 feet on the fly in Nashville.

I'm glad to see common sense prevail and Freeman make the ASG. Mr. Puig keep it up and you'll be in next year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I heard Corbin tell that story on the radio when it happened.

How did that team not win the national title??? They were loaded.

True, of course underachieving in the post season seems to be becoming a common theme for them. Granted, that year more so than any other year. Was actually at the game they lost to Michigan, Vandy fans were so confident when Price came in only to have that confidence crushed.

The vaunted top of the NL Central is a combined 21-22 against the AL, with all but 8 of the games coming against the AL West. St Louis and Cincy are both 6-9 against the AL and Pittsburgh is 9-4. FWIW, Pittsburgh hasn't played Texas and went 1-2 at home against Oakland.

VN Store

Back