Dangerous Rhetoric?

Listening to MSNBC on an election day to get the other view and instead of talking elections of their candidates they choose to go Coffee with Trump. Another reason their audience is lost today wondering why they are about to get replaced in power.

Ironically I just watched some of CNN and MSNBC as well. Get your popcorn ready. These commentators are struggling today. It will be a 12 hour loose bowel movement.

Reactions: AM64 and Majors
Ironically I just watched some of CNN and MSNBC as well. Get your popcorn ready. These commentators are struggling today. It will be a 12 hour loose bowel movement.
Defeat well before the day has started. Sorrow and hateful rhetoric in all segments but the left was focused on a non-defined term in MAGA while ignoring the items around the dinner table.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
Defeat well before the day has started. Sorrow and hateful rhetoric in all segments but the left was focused on a non-defined term in MAGA while ignoring the items around the dinner table.

Just imagine if Tulsi is on one of the wrap-up shows.

Reactions: AM64
You mean she is claiming without proof, that an election has been rigged against her, before the election has even been held because she wants to have a ready-made excuse handy if she loses???

Isn't that exactly what Donald Trump did prior to both the 2016 and 2020 Presidential Elections?

Yes - if you read my posts I said it is a bipartisan issue. Both sides are rife with election deniers.

Why is everything about Trump with you?

I saw the thread title and naturally thought this was a call out of VolMain threads and I was coming to join in and pile on. I am admittedly a wee bit disappointed.

No doubt but I think Liz is energizing Republicans. Tulsi doesn't carry that same disdain in the democrat party.
Liz didn't read the room prior to her believing she was the chosen one for the Republicans to follow. She messed around and found out, she's not who she thought she was.... sadly, the left has no use for her now too.
Maybe "The View" will come calling for her conservative token seat.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
Liz didn't read the room prior to her believing she was the chosen one for the Republicans to follow. She messed around and found out, she's not who she thought she was.... sadly, the left has no use for her now too.
Maybe "The View" will come calling for her conservative token seat.

She can join MSNBC like Michael Steele.

is the 3rd ranking dim clyburn's "end of the world" and the USA will be "nazi germany" if the reps take the HOR considered "dangerous rhetoric"? axin fer a friend.

Yes Trump took it further - that doesn't change the fact that election denial is a bipartisan activity and it's ironic as hell for either party to claim it's an existential threat to democracy
If these Maga Republicans are such a Threat to Democracy - Why did the Democrats donate so much money to get them through the primaries?

Seems counterproductive to me…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/12/democrats-interfere-republican-primaries/

Dems' spending on MAGA Republicans belies just how cynical their 'threat to democracy' cries are

There will be a lot of tears and bitter anguish on MSNBC,CNN and in the Media tonight and the next few days:D Sadly,i think there probably will be riots in the big cities tonight and the rest of the week:rolleyes:

If these Maga Republicans are such a Threat to Democracy - Why did the Democrats donate so much money to get them through the primaries?

Seems counterproductive to me…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/12/democrats-interfere-republican-primaries/

Dems' spending on MAGA Republicans belies just how cynical their 'threat to democracy' cries are

Yep - the really interesting thing is seeing how many of these MEGA ULTRA MAGAs who won their primaries with D dollars wins tonight.

Yep - the really interesting thing is seeing how many of these MEGA ULTRA MAGAs who won their primaries with D dollars wins tonight.
If they win close races - there will be a lot of people pointing at that $53M that Democrats poured on top of them.

Reactions: Jeff Clark

VN Store

Back