Daniel McCullers in Tennessee Tough Drill

What's all this "technique" talk the coaches speak of ??? The OLman didn't even get his hands inside Daniel. The leverage created by Dan's technique has inspired a Youtube thread....that ends like a Lion taking down a small wildebeast. Except the "wildebeast" is reportedly one of the strongest men on the Team.... Yikes.

What's all this "technique" talk the coaches speak of ??? The OLman didn't even get his hands inside Daniel. The leverage created by Dan's technique has inspired a Youtube thread....that ends like a Lion taking down a small wildebeast. Except the "wildebeast" is reportedly one of the strongest men on the Team.... Yikes.

It is all good, as a group the O line is the strongest, but individually, Big Dan has no equal. :yes:

Reactions: 1 person
I'm fond of this one....
y8dDSUl.jpg

:eek:hmy: Holy **** look at his calf!! It's bigger than my thigh!!

Reactions: 2 people

It's a still photo.. How do we know he didn't, at the very least, make a best effort to "get his hands inside Daniel" and Big Dan just manhandled him? Don't make something out of nothing.

Very happy we have 2 of the biggest and brightest on our side.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/EKqSDZ8CGOg[/youtube]

McCullers just beat him to the point of attack. Bullard needed to get lower. The guy who gets lower usually has the leverage advantage. I know McCullers won pretty decisively. But just have to give Bullard credit for standing his ground and taking on McCullers. Kinda makes you feel bad for Ole Bullard. Everyone swarming McCullers while Bullard was just getting up.

McCullers just beat him to the point of attack. Bullard needed to get lower. The guy who gets lower usually has the leverage advantage. I know McCullers won pretty decisively. But just have to give Bullard credit for standing his ground and taking on McCullers. Kinda makes you feel bad for Ole Bullard. Everyone swarming McCullers while Bullard was just getting up.

Hopefully that will make Bullard hungrier

Hopefully that will make Bullard hungrier

I hope so. I think it is human nature to pull for the underdog. I think that's why noticed that lol.. But I was just beginning to wonder. Why no TINY vs McCullers. Been talked about who was stronger and that they would see who would win when they lined up. If you look up the video of Tennessee's two biggest men on youtube. I think TINY would have been a better challenge for McCullers.

I hope so. I think it is human nature to pull for the underdog. I think that's why noticed that lol.. But I was just beginning to wonder. Why no TINY vs McCullers. Been talked about who was stronger and that they would see who would win when they lined up. If you look up the video of Tennessee's two biggest men on youtube. I think TINY would have been a better challenge for McCullers.

I wouldn't want to take my "million dollar" guys and have them bash each other either. Let McCullers beat up on Bullard, Wiseman, and others til gameday.

Im pretty sure that was all the defensive guys swarming McCullers Bullard was a little high. Shoulda cut him at the knees. Lol!

Doesn't one of the players call out who they want to go against? So did Bullard call out McCullers or vice versa?

I think a walk on called out Tiny and Tiny told him to choose someone else, that dude wasn't ready for that beating.

I think a walk on called out Tiny and Tiny told him to choose someone else, that dude wasn't ready for that beating.

This is the quote you were speaking of. Gotta love Tiny.

"My favorite part came when walk-on defensive lineman Charles Folger was matched with freshman Brett Kendrick for a one-on-one drill. I’m not sure if he was being serious or sarcastic, but Folger called for Antonio “Tiny” Richardson to go against him. Tiny’s response: “You ain’t ready for me. Take the freshman, boy.”

Man. We do have some beasts this year. I want to see them put a hurting on some people.

Reactions: 2 people

I don't think they dare put Tiny vs. Dan. EARTHQUAKE!

VN Store

Back