Daniel McCullers in Tennessee Tough Drill

Oregon video posters was taunting they D-line man of 6'8" 275 beast that UT will have to deal with on the O-Line....I thought that's nothing, they deal with 6'7" 350 every day....But don't think big Dan goes hard on the O-Line because he is sure to be Doubled if he did...I thought it was funny...one of the reporters ask Big Dan if he could tap out to get a rest or a break from the side line...Dan laugh...he there is no Tap out on our Defense.

Reactions: 1 person
McCullers just beat him to the point of attack. Bullard needed to get lower. The guy who gets lower usually has the leverage advantage. I know McCullers won pretty decisively. But just have to give Bullard credit for standing his ground and taking on McCullers. Kinda makes you feel bad for Ole Bullard. Everyone swarming McCullers while Bullard was just getting up.

I agree with this sentiment. I give Bullard props for stepping up like he did. Most teams will double team Mccullers but Bullard chose to take him on 1 vs 1. Bullard just tallied a mark in the "vol I like the most" column for me.

Oregon video posters was taunting they D-line man of 6'8" 275 beast that UT will have to deal with on the O-Line....I thought that's nothing, they deal with 6'7" 350 every day....But don't think big Dan goes hard on the O-Line because he is sure to be Doubled if he did...I thought it was funny...one of the reporters ask Big Dan if he could tap out to get a rest or a break from the side line...Dan laugh...he there is no Tap out on our Defense.

He was 275 as a Freshman... In HS

Lots of mentions of Dan's size but he has some talent, agility and potential to go along with it.

Reactions: 1 person
I think McCullers went against Bullard because DT's typically match up against Offensive Guards during play...and DE's vs O Tackles. So I'm not sure Tiny vs. Big Dan would be a matchup that would work since it would rarely function like that in a game.

I'd really like to see Zach Fulton go against Big Dan....McCullers has even been quoted saying that he and Fulton are a tough matchup for each other.

Supposedly there was a specific reason they went against each other and big Dan was mad about something

VN Store

Back