Danielson comments

utvolz98

@TennesseeBeat: Gary Danielson on CBS conference call previewing Vols-Florida: "(UT) just doesn't match up in the talent department anymore."

@TennesseeBeat: More Danielson: "If it becomes a game where Tennessee depends on their quarterback to win it...they don’t have a chance."

@TennesseeBeat: Last Danielson quote: "(Vols) have a veteran offensive line and have to convince Florida that they are at least a threat running the ball."

I already hate Danielson. In a way these comments make me hate him more, but at the same time, none of its really false. I tend to disagree about the talent, just the depth. None the less, I'm sure Danielson will be all over some gator nuts from the get go. Hate listening to this tool call a game.

Reactions: 10 people
him and lundquist always sound like they are ready to blow florida. it is disgusting to listen to

Reactions: 23 people
I will watch it with the tv muted and listen to Kesling on the radio. I cant stand listen to these bozos and their obvious crush on UF.
I guarantee Lundquist will mention Tebow more than once. He is obsessed with Timmy

Reactions: 9 people
There is nothing he said that isn't true.

He's blunt, but honest about it.

However, I do agree with OP here and think it's a bit misrepresenting to say we don't have talent given North and Howard were both highly ranked WRs that both are clocked at 4.4. On a typical Florida team, that's all they would need.

We'll see if our coaches can get them the ball in a position where their athleticism can make a play. The way the Florida game would always go is we'd hold their playmaker to 8, 3, 12, 4, 78 yards. We just aren't getting the ball to them enough to be able to break it open. Worley certainly isn't.

Reactions: 2 people
They'll mention Tim Tebow at least 5 times. They haven't done a broadcast between any teams without mentioning him since 2006. They're embarrassing to listen to.

Reactions: 7 people
Danielson is a moron and pretty much a Gator fan... and not just when UT is playing them. Seems to really like LSU too iirc.

@TennesseeBeat: Gary Danielson on CBS conference call previewing Vols-Florida: "(UT) just doesn't match up in the talent department anymore."

@TennesseeBeat: More Danielson: "If it becomes a game where Tennessee depends on their quarterback to win it...they don’t have a chance."

@TennesseeBeat: Last Danielson quote: "(Vols) have a veteran offensive line and have to convince Florida that they are at least a threat running the ball."

I already hate Danielson. In a way these comments make me hate him more, but at the same time, none of its really false. I tend to disagree about the talent, just the depth. None the less, I'm sure Danielson will be all over some gator nuts from the get go. Hate listening to this tool call a game.

Danielson has only said what I've said since the beginning: we have no talent.

Reactions: 1 person

Seems pretty spot on in his tweets.
No need for Danielson hates us posts .

Reactions: 3 people
I will watch it with the tv muted and listen to Kesling on the radio. I cant stand listen to these bozos and their obvious crush on UF.
I guarantee Lundquist will mention Tebow more than once. He is obsessed with Timmy

Now that is bad. I'm with you though. Verne has got one in the chamber and he is saving it for pastor Tebow.

No. We have talent. It just needs experience and to be coached up by Butch (a real coach).

Where is this talent you speak of? It's not at QB, WR, RB, the DL, CB, and we have no depth at the other spots. Where is it? Don't use rivals because they are usually wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
Seems pretty spot on in his tweets.
No need for Danielson hates us posts .

i dont care that he hates us. i dont like him. and i think the line that broke me was "you are a better person if you have met tim tebow" give me a break. it even gets to the point where any call against florida is a bad call and any call against us is the right call. it is a joke to listen to

VN Store

Back