Danielson comments

These sports pundits need to make up their minds. They can't decide between Oregon being the greatest team ever and us being the worst. Hell, they can't even decide if Florida has the worst offense ever or if Miami just outplayed them/wanted it more.

Reactions: 1 person
He's just stating the obvious.. This series has gotten to the point that it would be a bad loss for Florida.. Let that sink in for a minute..

Where is this talent you speak of? It's not at QB, WR, RB, the DL, CB, and we have no depth at the other spots. Where is it? Don't use rivals because they are usually wrong.

Huh. We have a young and inexperienced team. We do have talent. I'm not gonna lay it out for you. If you cannot recognize the situation that is our team then...you aren't paying attention.

Where is this talent you speak of? It's not at QB, WR, RB, the DL, CB, and we have no depth at the other spots. Where is it? Don't use rivals because they are usually wrong.

Yeah, don't use your opinion when voicing concerns because it's usually wrong.

i dont care that he hates us. i dont like him. and i think the line that broke me was "you are a better person if you have met tim tebow" give me a break. it even gets to the point where any call against florida is a bad call and any call against us is the right call. it is a joke to listen to

Your Tebow loathing is endearing to me.

He's just stating the obvious.. This series has gotten to the point that it would be a bad loss for Florida.. Let that sink in for a minute..

Exactly - we will get 0 credit for winning if we pull a miracle. The headlines will say UF choked away an easy one.

Reactions: 2 people
We have talent just no depth. And a lot of our guys didn't really pan out. I mean...both Neil and Lane were highly regarded 4*'s. Somehow other team's players pan out more often than ours. I guess that would indicate partially bad luck, partially bad coaching.

I will watch it with the tv muted and listen to Kesling on the radio. I cant stand listen to these bozos and their obvious crush on UF.
I guarantee Lundquist will mention Tebow more than once. He is obsessed with Timmy

Kesling is a lesser of 3 evils

I think Lane would have been great if he had not injured his knee. His H.S. film indicates to me his speed was badly effected by the injury.

@TennesseeBeat: Gary Danielson on CBS conference call previewing Vols-Florida: "(UT) just doesn't match up in the talent department anymore."

@TennesseeBeat: More Danielson: "If it becomes a game where Tennessee depends on their quarterback to win it...they don’t have a chance."

@TennesseeBeat: Last Danielson quote: "(Vols) have a veteran offensive line and have to convince Florida that they are at least a threat running the ball."

I already hate Danielson. In a way these comments make me hate him more, but at the same time, none of its really false. I tend to disagree about the talent, just the depth. None the less, I'm sure Danielson will be all over some gator nuts from the get go. Hate listening to this tool call a game.

Danielson & Blackledge are the best analysts out there. He speaks the truth.

Reactions: 3 people
Beating the #18 team equals epic?

Wow! We're now on par with SW La Tech State.

No. Given that we're like 4-16 the last 20 years, the University of Tennessee beating the University of Florida is epic. This is whether we're a top team nationally or a team that just lost by 7 tds to Oregon after they took pity on us and called off the dogs in the 3rd. They're our white whale. But then, so is Alabama. Ok now I'm just rambling.

what is it psychologically that people can not admit talent is a problem?

no one has any difficulty pointing out florida has talent issues on the offensive side of the ball. this player isn't very good. that player isn't very good. etc, etc, etc. people can see that, identify it and call it for what it is.

but, someone dares mention that talent is an issue on a team that has struggled for a few years in game after game and it's go time.

it's not talent. it's youth. it's coaching. it's development. etc, etc, etc.

what makes it so difficult to accept that the level of talent is a problem?

Reactions: 3 people
No. We have talent. It just needs experience and to be coached up by Butch (a real coach).

We have walk ons logging in legitimate minutes. Yes, our talent was extremely underdeveloped to where it is nonexistent now. Dooley did a poor job recruiting, and its showing. I mean, were playing walk-ons.

At least Danielson can see that Worley is not a good QB.
These coaches are not stupid. Worley is the best of the bunch and 4 wins looks like may become reality. I still want CBJ at the helm for 5 years to give stability for the players. I dont care what his record is.

what is it psychologically that people can not admit talent is a problem?

no one has any difficulty pointing out florida has talent issues on the offensive side of the ball. this player isn't very good. that player isn't very good. etc, etc, etc.

but, someone dares mention that talent is an issue on a team that has struggled for a few years in game after game and it's go time.

it's not talent. it's youth. it's coaching. it's development. etc, etc, etc.

what makes it so difficult to accept that the level of talent is a problem?

Simply put?
Denial.
People (Vol Fans) refuse to accept that we are no longer an elite program.

VN Store

Back