Da'Rick to Bills as undrafted FA

Certainly a steal if he can respect authority at all. Just waiting on Bray now.
I read somewhere that Dooley was throwing Bray under the bus to account for his coaching failures. That would explain his drop to some degree. He has 1st Rd ability. Some team needs to take a flyer on him. I personally wish the Titans would cut Rusty Smith and bring Bray in.

Reactions: 3 people
darick immediately becomes the bills biggest recieving threat. good for him.
I was hoping the Titans would nab him and let him be re-united with Justin. Kenny Britt is on the last year of his contract and since he's always in trouble or injured, I don't see the Titans giving him a new contract...unless he comes on strong this year. Even then, there may not be much of a chance.

Nate Washington is aging and making over $4mill this year. That's a lot of dough for a player who is essentially a backup, now. So, that's one WR probably off the roster before the start of the season, and another at season's end.

That just leaves Kendall Wright and Hunter. Da'Rick, if he can show that he can keep a humble attitude, learn to bite his tongue when he gets frustrated, then he could easily take Britt's place, and that would be a scary-good WR group for the Titans.

Reactions: 1 person
Still shocked that the ravens didn't take him as a replacement for boldin. Thought it would have been a perfect fit

darick immediately becomes the bills biggest recieving threat. good for him.

The fat white girls of Buffalo will be receiving the love from Da'Rick and there are many fat white girls in Buffalo. Da'Rick wins on and off the field.

I wish him the best. He has the talent to be a pro bowl receiver.

The fat white girls of Buffalo will be receiving the love from Da'Rick and there are many fat white girls in Buffalo. Da'Rick wins on and off the field.

And good wings and brats!!!!

Wrong. All the fat white women in Buffalo date Mexicans.

He had all of the talent for a 3rd round pick. However, it was weird this year with so many well mentioned names to go in the 5th and 6th round.

Can someone plz explain how the honey badger was drafted but Rogers wasnt

It seemed that all of the experts that honey badger was a superstar that just need to get his life straight.. Perhaps did not feel the same about Rogers... I does seem similar

This is a case study of why you REALLY should keep your nose clean and mouth shut in college. Having altercations with the staff is like a NASCAR driver crashing his car into the wall during practice laps...cause you got mad at the pit crew. You ain't peeing on their shoes...it's your own. Those coaches will go to bat for you when NFL teams come calling. But give them a hard time and refuse to listen, and they'll put your career on ice. Noboby wants a locker room headache.

If Da'Rick had Justin Hunter's humble attitude, he'd have gone in the 1st Rd easily...and he would have made the Vols a much more dangerous team last year. Enough to overcome even a bad defense.

I hope he surrounds himself with only good people and busts his tail. If so, he will easily be the No.1 WR on that team. If not, he's going to be looking for a regular job like the rest of us schmucks.

The first time that Da Rick has any off field issues, his career will be over. DUI, Marijuana, Domestic Violence, Altercation with the staff, etc....

I forshadow a arian Foster repeat with Rogers
Arian's talent was overlooked and undervalued. I don't think any NFL team undervalues Da'Rick's talent. It's his conduct and attitude that got him undrafted...and if he doesn't get it together quickly, he'll be one of the many wasted talents.

Hoping he has a real "Come to Jesus" moment and changes his stripes on the inside.

Arian's talent was overlooked and undervalued. I don't think any NFL team undervalues Da'Rick's talent. It's his conduct and attitude that got him undrafted...and if he doesn't get it together quickly, he'll be one of the many wasted talents.

Hoping he has a real "Come to Jesus" moment and changes his stripes on the inside.

Just like Randy Moss:loco:

This is a case study of why you REALLY should keep your nose clean and mouth shut in college. Having altercations with the staff is like a NASCAR driver crashing his car into the wall during practice laps...cause you got mad at the pit crew. You ain't peeing on their shoes...it's your own. Those coaches will go to bat for you when NFL teams come calling. But give them a hard time and refuse to listen, and they'll put your career on ice. Noboby wants a locker room headache.

If Da'Rick had Justin Hunter's humble attitude, he'd have gone in the 1st Rd easily...and he would have made the Vols a much more dangerous team last year. Enough to overcome even a bad defense.

I hope he surrounds himself with only good people and busts his tail. If so, he will easily be the No.1 WR on that team. If not, he's going to be looking for a regular job like the rest of us schmucks.

Obviously someone other than Dooley could have voiced concerns with these guys, but any NFL GM or coach who puts one iota of stock in what Derek Dooley has to say with regards to his time in Knoxville is bad at their job and should probably be relieved of that position as quickly as possible.

VN Store

Back