Da'Rick to Bills as undrafted FA

Obviously someone other than Dooley could have voiced concerns with these guys, but any NFL GM or coach who puts one iota of stock in what Derek Dooley has to say with regards to his time in Knoxville is bad at their job and should probably be relieved of that position as quickly as possible.

All of the NFL GMs and coaches just did exactly that, and I think they are much better at their jobs than you are.

Reactions: 1 person
But honey badger was way more trouble and dropped out of football atleast da.rick played last year and is a.far.better athlete. Don't make since

Can someone plz explain how the honey badger was drafted but Rogers wasnt

This was in today's Cookeville Herald-Citizen:

"The NFL’s analysis of Rogers stated: 'Off-field maturity and on-field effort have been issues. Stops his route at times if not the primary target. Body language on the field can be defeating. Lacks great explosiveness to run by corners, no extra gear. Will struggle to track the football at times. Not a very instinctual receiver, doesn’t always run the routes he should, doesn’t fight to get open when the play breaks down.'"

Herald Citizen - White C Rogers comes up empty at NFL Draft

Ouch.

Simple.
Charlie Baggett.
This guy is highly respected in the pros.
You make your bed..........
Serves the clown right.

I too wondered how he went undrafted, but I had not considered that point. I believe you are 100 percent correct about Baggett.

Simple.
Charlie Baggett.
This guy is highly respected in the pros.
You make your bed..........
Serves the clown right.

I waited all day for one of the guys on the radio make that connection, I really thought tsr would have but nobody seemed to mention that. I think Da'rick made a grave error in judgement when he disrespected Coach Baggett, I truly believe that's what cost him getting drafted more than any other factor. Coach Baggett is a man of respect and was treated so badly and with so little respect by Da'rick that ut payed him off to keep quiet. I also imagine everyone that matters in the nfl offices know what went on the locker room after the ky game yr before last. There are way too many Tennesse men all over the nfl from the front office to the fields for it not to be common knowledge
I hope Da'rick really has seen the error of his ways I believe in redemption. I think a private apology to Coach Baggett would be a great place to start. The craziest part is I think he's hands down the best reciever that came out this year with the most upside and the most polished wr when his head is into it he is almost impossible to cover and is absolutely fearless, I wish the skins had drafted him.

How much can an attitude like that change in a year or so? If he does make it on talent again, how is he going to act when a contract is signed and the money starts flowing? For a WR with his talent to go undrafted, the assessment of his personality must have been really bad.

from what i have been hearing out of Bills OTAs...he hasn't impressed coaches nearly as much as Bray and CP have on their respective teams so far...haven't been following J Hunter..need to though...still think he should be a lock for the number 5 WR sport though

from what i have been hearing out of Bills OTAs...he hasn't impressed coaches nearly as much as Bray and CP have on their respective teams so far...haven't been following J Hunter..need to though...still think he should be a lock for the number 5 WR sport though

I've heard the opposite. Supposedly he has been impressive,but still showing immaturity issues

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back