'24 DC EDGE Dylan Stewart (uscjr commit)

He made Tim Banks look real bad for a guy that sucks.

I’m done arguing with delusional homers. Here’s what Pate had to say. He’s not a genius or anything but he does get paid to do this. I don’t even agree with him that they won’t fall off, just saying it’s delusional not to acknowledge obvious trends.

His OC and QB had a damn day that’s for sure.

He’s a ra-ra type. Great for culture, not great for Xs and Os unless you hit on the right hires. Time will tell but USCe will prob be a 9-win ceiling type program while he’s there that can sneak up and scare better teams bc they hit on enough talent and sometimes everything’s gonna align.

Don’t think they’ll be some easy pushover.
Also doesn’t mean he won’t get blown out again vs Vols but Vols blow a lot of teams out.

Are we recruiting well? Because their average recruit rating is just a tick behind us. They only have 15 commits rn.

You can’t look at their 2022 class vs 23 and 24’s so far and deny the trend.

I’m not even saying it’ll amount to anything but their fans have got to be satisfied at the moment.

I don’t think their defense will be good and they are hoping Rattler keeps up his end of season form, but until somebody can lay out solid football reasons why it’s gonna fall apart, this ain’t nothing but a VN home cooked narrative steeped in butthurt. Let’s get revenge on the field and leave the yarn spinning for the QAnon forums.
Are you a Tennessee fan? Serious question. Because you seem oddly upset about this.

Don't get the appeal of USCe. Unless its your home state or you have some sort of family connection, I don't get why a 5* player would choose to go to USCe over teams like Ohio State and Georgia. He must have some bad intel in his ear.

Either way, just as with UF, I expect these type of players to re-evaluate their commitments once the season gets going and these teams are struggling to get 6 or 7 wins.

VN Store

Back