'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

After hearing all sides of this or at least three sides of it. Development and NIL was the thing he was looking for in interviews supposedly. I think pretty much everyone in that final group of four had conceded Tennessee was going to have the largest NIL package barring Oregon coming in with a last minute overly ambitious offer. Bama and OSU thought development favored them but it was close enough probably that we got him. Everyone was surprised by this one as much as you can get surprised by recruiting.
That's because Colorado offers none of the things he's looking for but some arbitrary position having a certain skin color. It's stupid af. No way around it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't believe Colorado even has a OC or OL coach.

Is Deion going to coach him?
They do…

I believe Pat Shurmur is still OC

And they hired a new OL Coach in the last 48 hours… (Phil Loadhart, former NFL veteran player)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't believe Colorado even has a OC or OL coach.

Is Deion going to coach him?
They have an OL coach. Hired Phil Loadholt…former NFL OL and analyst on Oklahoma’s staff the last few. No coaching experience.

Reactions: KptVFL
Who are the top teams in the SEC? Now look at their recruiting. Not now, but before they were winning championships. Recruiting is huge in how they got to where they are.
You keep repeating that as if I have somehow refuted your statement. To acknowledge only recruiting and not the other factors is foolish. If it were simply a matter of recruiting, wouldn't the teams end up ranked how they ranked in 4 year recruiting averages? Have we not witnessed teams performing both above and below their recruiting?

You keep repeating that as if I have somehow refuted your statement. To acknowledge only recruiting and not the other factors is foolish. If it were simply a matter of recruiting, wouldn't the teams end up ranked how they ranked in 4 year recruiting averages? Have we not witnessed teams performing both above and below their recruiting?
So you agree I was right, and recruiting has to get better. Should have just said, "You're right Weezer. As always."

VN Store

Back