'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

you guys are worried about losing boo now? good grief. if that happens that's a serious indictment on this staffs ability to recruit. this staff has had a relationship with boo for years. thats why i dont believe this rumor.

at end of the day, kids like the flash. not every kid fits your exact mold. sometimes talented kids are cocky. youre gonna have to change the approach if the approach isnt working.
It's not an indictment on the staff if kids are buying the racist BS Deion is selling. And yes, for Deion to make it about the color of one's skin is racist. He's not the only black HC in college football.

And how does that affect your day? Does that affect your paycheck? Your quality of life? Your family? Were you in the running for the Colorado job? The obsession with Deion is comical. He's sacrificed most of his life to football. I would say that he's earned quite a bit. No one cries when other explayers become coaches or GMs. They've earned it.
Doesn't affect me at all. I outlined in an earlier post my concerns. I have my opinion, you have yours. I call things like I see them regardless of if it makes someone uncomfortable. Have a nice day.

Who never coached before? Their OL coach?

Pardon me, he's been a personnel analyst for a couple of teams since he retired from the NFL in 2015. He has never been a position coach before. My point still stands, he has never produced a draft pick ever, and if he does or not remains to be seen.

After his show of racism I’d rather not have him. He can stay there.

If a white kid said he commited to Heupel because he wanted to play for a coach that looked like him, twitter and media sources would immediately bury the kid and call him racist and cancel him.

But seaton goes up there and says that, ( I didn’t watch it but I’m sure…) and he gets paraded around because of the statement.
Cooper Mays next week: "I'm returning one last ride cause Coach Huep looks like me!!"

Maybe we should have seen this coming after the way he took off to LA without telling any of the coaches who were recruiting him and expected him to be in Florida ... but he left Colorado out of his top 5, so they wouldn't be in Florida.

He was jerking people around, and having fun doing so. I can't fault the coaches or the recruiting analysts too much though. The kid seems dishonest and immature.

I may be the only who feels this way, but I think CJH has recruiting better than we thought he would when he was hired. The knock on him was recruiting prowess. I also think his recruiting will continue to strengthen as he continues to develop more relationships with High School coaches.
Recruiting isn't just the HC. It's his staff as well. As a staff, they have to do better. It may mean replacing some staff members, which he seems reluctant to do. Recruiting has to be better if we want to reach the stated goal of winning championships.

Reactions: Sara Clark
you guys are worried about losing boo now? good grief. if that happens that's a serious indictment on this staffs ability to recruit. this staff has had a relationship with boo for years. thats why i dont believe this rumor.

at end of the day, kids like the flash. not every kid fits your exact mold. sometimes talented kids are cocky. youre gonna have to change the approach if the approach isnt working.

FFS, you’re already whining over something that hasn’t even happened?

You need a break from here.

Reactions: therickbol
Recruiting isn't just the HC. It's his staff as well. As a staff, they have to do better. It may mean replacing some staff members, which he seems reluctant to do. Recruiting has to be better if we want to reach the stated goal of winning championships.
yea imagine how bad things would be without Spyre

Colorado simply doesnt have the $$$$ behind the program to be a top10 team these days. NIL made bigtime players cost big bucks now and people in Colorado simply don't care as much about a college football team as SEC schools fanbases.

All the people fleeing California have turned what was once a great part of the country into a liberal sheithole....where they will vote for the EXACT same liberal policies and politics that ruined the state they came from. Theres a good reason Colorado hasnt been nationally relevant since the 1990s. 30 years ago. They would be right next to Vanderbilt and Miss st if they played in the SEC....bottom dwellers that nobody cares about.

Now, here’s another thing. Maybe the “Shine” wears off like all the other recruits that jumped off the Colorado bandwagon the last month or so and he signs elsewhere? They need ALOT more than just one Olineman
Who's he gonna protect? I have to question just how healthy Shedeur Sanders will be next year. Cracked vertebrae are no joke. Isn't that what they said his injury was?

I understand the concern. But recruiting is one part of a multi part formula for championships. Recruiting, culture, development, retention, coaching, and scheme are all important.

Is the perceived reluctance to replace staff based on who we want to see replaced or his history as a HC? If it is his history, he has a pretty good track record with how he does things. It isn't perfect and it isn't Bama, UGA, OSU levels of consistency but it is good.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back