Deadpool

Probably the wrong crowd to ask...But is that the girl from Grey's Anatomy?

... My wife watches it...

Not according to her IMDB page. Her name is Zazie Beetz. I've never seen anything she has been in and only heard of the FX show Atlanta she is on.

She is in the upcoming sci-fi/disaster film Geostorm by Dean Devlin. Starring Gerard Butler, Ed Harris, Richard Schiff, Katheryn Winnick & Andy Garcia.

Well, she's white in the comics but as long as they portray the character accurately, doesn't bother me. Of course, I do find her hot, so that doesn't hurt.

She's not just Caucasian. She's literally white with a black spot over one eye.

This doesn't bother me. Domino is a b-list character IMO. They can tweak her however they want as far as I'm concerned.

Brolin looks good as Cable. I hope they work in at least one scene with ridiculous shoulder pads and gigantic guns as nod to his original look. Perfect set up for DP to make some kinda joke about it.

Reactions: 1 person
She's not just Caucasian. She's literally white with a black spot over one eye.

This doesn't bother me. Domino is a b-list character IMO. They can tweak her however they want as far as I'm concerned.

Brolin looks good as Cable. I hope they work in at least one scene with ridiculous shoulder pads and gigantic guns as nod to his original look. Perfect set up for DP to make some kinda joke about it.

Like a Liefeld (sp?) version? Little feet, gigantic torso.

Reactions: 1 person
Not according to her IMDB page. Her name is Zazie Beetz. I've never seen anything she has been in and only heard of the FX show Atlanta she is on.

She is in the upcoming sci-fi/disaster film Geostorm by Dean Devlin. Starring Gerard Butler, Ed Harris, Richard Schiff, Katheryn Winnick & Andy Garcia.

Thanks. Turns out Kelly McCreary is who I was thinking of:
4a6943e403470111685ca4b7aaa4e745--kelly-mccreary-natural-hairstyles.jpg

Badass! Looks like they captured Cable to a T. So Josh Brolin is playing two different Marvel characters.

I have a feeling this film is going to bomb!

The more I have seen from the trailers I have decided I have no interest in seeing this film!

Out of the top 30 grossing films this year only 6 are Rated - R and the highest grossing is Fifty Shades of Grey and #16!

Just my opinion but when you look at the epic list of films scheduled for release in 2016, I would be shocked if this cracks the top 30!

Bump..... Because we can never let things go on VN.

Reactions: 3 people
Its pretty obvious it will be more of the same if you liked the first one you will like this one.

I think this one isn't getting the reviews because the first one was so unexpected.

If its not on one of the networks he ain't interested.

Me paying out $40+ for the Steelbook would say different.

I admitted I was wrong. Never mind some of the early prognostications when the film was still in development that also said it would be a bust.

It was a big unknown before it was released the first Superhero film of the Marvel era to not cater to kids & Families and a lot of folks didn't know how that would turn out.

It's success made possible for more (R) rated films happening like Logan and DC/WB actually making (R-Rated) animated films like The Killing Joke, Justice League Dark, Batman Gotham by Gaslight and the upcoming The Death of Superman also the Ultimate Edition release of Batman v. Superman.

All of this will eventually lead to more (R) rated live action films featuring Batman perhaps with upcoming Suicide Squad 2.

Me paying out $40+ for the Steelbook would say different.

I admitted I was wrong. Never mind some of the early prognostications when the film was still in development that also said it would be a bust.

It was a big unknown before it was released the first Superhero film of the Marvel era to not cater to kids & Families and a lot of folks didn't know how that would turn out.

It's success made possible for more (R) rated films happening like Logan and DC/WB actually making (R-Rated) animated films like The Killing Joke, Justice League Dark, Batman Gotham by Gaslight and the upcoming The Death of Superman also the Ultimate Edition release of Batman v. Superman.

All of this will eventually lead to more (R) rated live action films featuring Batman perhaps with upcoming Suicide Squad 2.

Buying a steelbook in the digital age is akin to buying a cadillac before the gas embargo.

VN Store

Back