Deadpool

Question for you experts. Was Ryan Reynolds character in the wolverine movie supposed to be deadpool?

Follow up question. As far as the Xmen timeline goes, didnitbstart over with days of future past since everything in Wolverine and Origins was a steaming pile of crap?

Follow up question. As far as the Xmen timeline goes, didnitbstart over with days of future past since everything in Wolverine and Origins was a steaming pile of crap?

Obviously they had to keep parts of the movies but other than that yes

Yeah it was their way of doing a reboot without having to fully reboot everything.

I see, it was a bit confusing to watch those recently and it was off

Yeah it's kind of weird. Wolverine stayed mostly the same, and old Xavier is the same, but the origins and stories of some of the others changed. Like Angel was in the last one and that was different than the one that was in Last Stand, and they made Storm's backstory different.

And of course the big one, it allowed them to redo Deadpool into the real version, and Colossus is now Russian for some reason.

Yeah it's kind of weird. Wolverine stayed mostly the same, and old Xavier is the same, but the origins and stories of some of the others changed. Like Angel was in the last one and that was different than the one that was in Last Stand, and they made Storm's backstory different.

And of course the big one, it allowed them to redo Deadpool into the real version, and Colossus is now Russian for some reason.

They never really covered Storm's back ground before Apocalypse did they?

I assumed the Ange in Apocalypse was a different character than last stand.

It's really not worth chasing the continuity errors in the X-Men films. Just cross your fingers for good individual films.

They never really covered Storm's back ground before Apocalypse did they?

I assumed the Ange in Apocalypse was a different character than last stand.

It's really not worth chasing the continuity errors in the X-Men films. Just cross your fingers for good individual films.

I think they showed some flashback type stuff, but not really. I just base it on that version of Storm didn't seem to mesh with the one in A, but I guess it could still work.

I guess it depends on how you look at it; he's supposed to be the same character from the comic verified by the diretor, but he's obviously a much different version. I just chalked it up to Days of Future Past just changed things.

Colossus was always Russian dating back to his comic book character. Didn't really cover the backstory of his original movie incarnation.

VN Store

Back