Debate thread

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
Mods delete or merge if necessary, figured it deserved it's own thread. Will Trump still find a way to make a fool of himself even with his mic cut? Will Biden freeze? Will they both say stupid ****?

They're both terrible.
They lie and pander.
The issues important to me are never addressed.
I am not voting (again).

If politicians told the truth, then we wouldn’t have politicians

Reactions: McDad
They're both terrible.
They lie and pander.
The issues important to me are never addressed.
I am not voting (again).
Why don't you subscribe to the "lesser of 2 evils" gets your vote strategy? One of them is going to win. I understand if you live in TN it doesn't really matter.

There is no "lesser of" on the stage tonight. Both absolutely have and will damage this country
Well I don't believe that's true. One wants to cozy up to and emulate maniacal, murderous dictators. The other one doesn't. That alone is enough for me.

Well I don't believe that's true. One wants to cozy up to and emulate maniacal, murderous dictators. The other one doesn't. That alone is enough for me.
No, the other wants to bankrupt us by funding endless foreign wars with tax dollars that have zero to do with our security.

How many American weapons have killed thousands of civilians in Gaza that Biden funded Israel with?

Trump isn’t a saint but Biden is far from being a peacemaker in this country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol_guy
that have zero to do with our security.
That's where we disagree. You obviously believe if Russia takes control of Ukraine that Putin will stop there. I believe he will not and we will most likely be forced in to WW3. I believe if we can make Putin stand down now, we are essentially avoiding WW3. And who cares what avoiding WW3 costs. It's just money.

Of course if Trump is POTUS he will let Putin do whatever he wants, and God only knows what chaos will follow.

That's where we disagree. You obviously believe if Russia takes control of Ukraine that Putin will stop there. I believe he will not and we will most likely be forced in to WW3. I believe if we can make Putin stand down now, we are essentially avoiding WW3. And who cares what avoiding WW3 costs. It's just money.

Of course if Trump is POTUS he will let Putin do whatever he wants, and God only knows what chaos will follow.
Nothing he's said indicates that's the case but still you're willing to sacrifice all the lives of Ukraine to prove it. Is Putin coming to the USA next? We're not avoiding war we're provoking it. Let me guess, you still believe the dossier was real? You're just repeating talking points that have no basis in reality

VN Store

Back