Debate thread

Not bad enough to vote for another candidate in the primaries tho....
The primaries are as meaningless as was the loss the BaseVols had to Lipscomb. He says he wants Biden replaced. Assuming he isn't lying, how would that replacement embody the democratic process? Oh sure the proletariat would be voting for the Democrat nominee in the general election, but it will have been the unseen, unelected elite that chose that nominee for them. And luther is OK with that. It's mind boggling to me that they screech of a "threat to democracy" while championing and embracing the destruction of that very thing within their own party.

It is TDS that has taken over their minds completely to the point that they care about NOTHING else, but beat Trump. I don't get it.

Reactions: whodeycin85
The primaries are as meaningless as was the loss the BaseVols had to Lipscomb. He says he wants Biden replaced. Assuming he isn't lying, how would that replacement embody the democratic process? Oh sure the proletariat would be voting for the Democrat nominee in the general election, but it will have been the unseen, unelected elite that chose that nominee for them. And luther is OK with that. It's mind boggling to me that they screech of a "threat to democracy" while championing and embracing the destruction of that very thing within their own party.

It is TDS that has taken over their minds completely to the point that they care about NOTHING else, but beat Trump. I don't get it.
You know I think Trump is a massive pile of crap. I also believe most people who hate him are crazy in their beliefs. I don't blame them. The same media that's been telling us it's propganda to question if Biden is mentally fit to serve have been comparing Trump to Hitler for 4 years .

Last edited:
lol calls been made. Get him out
I cannot ever remember seeing any left of center media group fact check puddinhead much less claim his statements were false. Yeah the left media have gone from being active surrogates to being active adversaries. They don’t do that without Dem power brokers turning them loose on him. It’s an active play to get him out ASAP

As a people, we are dumber, ruder, more bitter, angrier, more childish, more selfish, and more divided because of trump.

But that's just my opinion.
I take it you Never lived through the Vietnam war years?
Between the anti war protests, the race riots, the weather underground and black panthers; there was no guarantee America was going to make it.
THANKFULLY, at that time, the strong majority of Americans were deeply patriotic and proud of what our imperfect union was still trying to achieve. Even the Democrat party was still mostly a sane, patriotic, and trustworthy organization.
The turning point was 1968 with the radical takeover of the Democrat party kicking off.
I feel like many of the liberals here still operate under the illusion that they are still voting for the party of Truman and JFK. That ship sailed long ago and I don’t see it ever coming back.
And I actually grieve for that.

Last edited:
Kristen Welker is frothing at the mouth and back on message propping up puddinhead, attacking Trump, and putting words in interviewees mouths and forcing untenable positions and using loaded questions on anybody not having a D by their name on Meet the Press this morning 😂

I take it you Never lived through the Vietnam war years?
Between the anti war protests, the race riots, the weather underground and black panthers; there was no guarantee America was going to make it.
THANKFULLY, at that time, the strong majority of Americans were deeply patriotic and proud of what our imperfect union was still trying to achieve. Even the Democrat party was still mostly a sane, patriotic, and trustworthy organization.
The turning point was 1968 with the radical takeover of the Democrat party kicking off.
I feel like many of the liberals here still operate under the illusion that they are still voting for the party of Truman and JFK. That ship sailed long ago and I don’t see it ever coming back.
And I actually grieve for that.
Interesting you cite the anti-war protests instead of the illegal, contrived war itself.

Fewer wars and more rights? Amazing we survived those radical ideas

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Interesting you cite the anti-war protests instead of the illegal, contrived war itself.

Fewer wars and more rights? Amazing we survived those radical ideas
The comment was only about the degree of division. Yes, the Vietnam War was stupid and ultimately harmful to this country. It was a result of extreme hubris on our part.
Interestingly enough, started under Democrats, as most wars in our history have been.

The comment was only about the degree of division. Yes, the Vietnam War was stupid and ultimately harmful to this country. It was a result of extreme hubris on our part.
Interestingly enough, started under Democrats, as most wars in our history have been.
Iraq 1.0 and 2.0 were by the Bush Family

And if they start the wars, the GOP doesn't stop them. Nixon ran on ending Vietnam in 1968 and how did that work out?

The problem with that claim (this is just his resting face) is that none of us remember this look from him during the last debate.

I think it’s Parkinson’s disease

Why aren’t people on the left asking the simple questions like “why did CNN never report on this before?” “Why did they ignore his obvious declining cognitive function”

Reactions: McDad
Why aren’t people on the left asking the simple questions like “why did CNN never report on this before?” “Why did they ignore his obvious declining cognitive function”

Because the leftists don't care. Look at what our very own LG has said. He would vote FOR a potted plant over Trump. That and it is CNN. They don't care anything about telling the real story and their 400,000 viewers are all eaten up with TDS and wouldn't believe it anyway.

Because the leftists don't care. Look at what our very own LG has said. He would vote FOR a potted plant over Trump. That and it is CNN. They don't care anything about telling the real story and their 400,000 viewers are all eaten up with TDS and wouldn't believe it anyway.

Are you suggesting that you're the mythical chosen one that's been foretold to restore balance to the objective bipartisan universe?

I'm quite sure you'd vote for a potted plant before voting for Biden.

Its all new to CNN and LG. LG is busy now trying to tell everyone they're a pathological liar and he doesn't like those.

Reactions: Vol8188
Are you suggesting that you're the mythical chosen one that's been foretold to restore balance to the objective bipartisan universe?

I'm quite sure you'd vote for a potted plant before voting for Biden.
I'd be more honorable and stay home.

I'm voting FOR Trump

MAGA 24

Yikes.

You're too far gone to even realize why you should be embarrassed.

Both of these guys are just different sides of the same turd.
I couldn't care less what you think, chump.

We are gonna rid the land of leftist scum and run the country the right way.

MAGA

You should look at the laundry list of what these shitheads have done to the country. Trump isn't establishment, and he is NOTHING like Biden

I couldn't care less what you think, chump.

We are gonna rid the land of leftist scum and run the country the right way.

MAGA

You should look at the laundry list of what these shitheads have done to the country. Trump isn't establishment, and he is NOTHING like Biden

MAGA had the executive and both houses and still couldn't get out of its own way.

Trump is very much establishment. You just haven't figured out his vitriolic yapper is doing one thing while his actions are same **** different day.

MAGA had the executive and both houses and still couldn't get out of its own way.

Trump is very much establishment. You just haven't figured out his vitriolic yapper is doing one thing while his actions are same **** different day.
Cool story. Thanks for your input.

VN Store

Back