Debate thread

That's where we disagree. You obviously believe if Russia takes control of Ukraine that Putin will stop there. I believe he will not and we will most likely be forced in to WW3. I believe if we can make Putin stand down now, we are essentially avoiding WW3. And who cares what avoiding WW3 costs. It's just money.

Of course if Trump is POTUS he will let Putin do whatever he wants, and God only knows what chaos will follow.

After their performance in Ukraine I don’t think the European powers will have much trouble stomping the Orc’s azz.

Why don't you subscribe to the "lesser of 2 evils" gets your vote strategy? One of them is going to win. I understand if you live in TN it doesn't really matter.
I live in TN... AND I've witnessed what the lesser of the two has done to our country and each other. I abandoned that idiocy 16 years ago. Haven't voted for a president since.

That's where we disagree. You obviously believe if Russia takes control of Ukraine that Putin will stop there. I believe he will not and we will most likely be forced in to WW3. I believe if we can make Putin stand down now, we are essentially avoiding WW3. And who cares what avoiding WW3 costs. It's just money.

Of course if Trump is POTUS he will let Putin do whatever he wants, and God only knows what chaos will follow.
The furthest west Russia has advanced was Paris is 1814. I don’t see Putin replicating that. Fun fact: bistro is a Russian word that has remained in Paris ever since.

Mods delete or merge if necessary, figured it deserved it's own thread. Will Trump still find a way to make a fool of himself even with his mic cut? Will Biden freeze? Will they both say stupid ****?
Likely. For sure. No doubt about it.

Don't have much in the way of good expectations out of either candidate.

Biden does well if he just remains standing and doesn't wander off.

Trump will not be able to stay out of the way of his own ego.

VN Store

Back