Decadent Western Culture Thread

You specifically mentioned protesting. I didn’t know you desired to limit it to one particular school. The goons protesting at other schools are all making exactly the same “arguments” falsely invoking “free speech” so I viewed any of the protests as fair game. I apologize for misapprehending your expected boundaries for the discussion.
So here instead is this LOVELY specimen from Columbia proper

And you didn’t respond to my question, if it is okay to arrest “protesters” on J6 for criminal trespass (I believe it is BTW); is it also by the same measure acceptable to arrest Columbia protesters for criminal tresspass? Based on your loose definition of “free speech” you seem to be saying that the J6 protesters should all be freed (excepting those who actually struck someone). Do you agree?

You specifically mentioned protesting. I didn’t know you desired to limit it to one particular school. The goons protesting at other schools are all making exactly the same “arguments” falsely invoking “free speech” so I viewed any of the protests as fair game. I apologize for misapprehending your expected boundaries for the discussion.
So here instead is this LOVELY specimen from Columbia proper

And you didn’t respond to my question, if it is okay to arrest “protesters” on J6 for criminal trespass (I believe it is BTW); is it also by the same measure acceptable to arrest Columbia protesters for criminal tresspass? Based on your loose definition of “free speech” you seem to be saying that the J6 protesters should all be freed (excepting those who actually struck someone). Do you agree?

You said Columbia first and the point of my entire response was specifically and explicitly about Columbia, but it's all good.

I don't care about your question, TBH. Whether or not we arrest protesters has nothing to do with the points I'm making.

Last edited:
You said Columbia first and the point of my entire response was specifically and explicitly about Columbia, but it's all good.

I don't care about your question, TBH. Whether or not we arrest protesters has nothing to do with the points I'm making.

California Cops Stand Idly By As Men Expose Themselves, Pee On Each Other At Event Open To Kids​

1719853558299.png

Police appeared to opt out of taking action as San Francisco’s Pride march attendees openly performed oral sex on each other and engaged in disturbing sexual acts, including urinating on one another, during Sunday’s pride parade, social media video shows.

One attendee laid down in an inflatable pool in a designated area called “The Fetish Zone” and let a woman pee on him. Another man wearing only a dog collar and a small cloth around his genitals stood in the pool and clapped, video that reporter Savanah Hernandez posted to Twitter shows.

Transgender, non-binary athlete Nikki Hiltz qualifies for Olympics with Team USA - and Megan Rapinoe leads celebrations on social media​

Nikki Hiltz, a transgender non-binary runner qualified for US Olympic team after winning the Women's 1,500-meter race at trails over the weekend.

Hiltz, a biological female identifying as transgender non-binary, set the meet record with their run at 3 minutes and 55.53 seconds. In doing so, Hiltz broke the record set by Elle St. Pierre in 2021.

Hiltz's partner is another groundbreaking athlete, Emma Gee, who was the first out LGBTQ+ athlete to compete for Brigham Young University.

Transgender, non-binary athlete Nikki Hiltz qualifies for Olympics with Team USA - and Megan Rapinoe leads celebrations on social media​

Nikki Hiltz, a transgender non-binary runner qualified for US Olympic team after winning the Women's 1,500-meter race at trails over the weekend.

Hiltz, a biological female identifying as transgender non-binary, set the meet record with their run at 3 minutes and 55.53 seconds. In doing so, Hiltz broke the record set by Elle St. Pierre in 2021.

Hiltz's partner is another groundbreaking athlete, Emma Gee, who was the first out LGBTQ+ athlete to compete for Brigham Young University.

If she's a biological female and transgender, is she or was she on male hormones?

So, in other words, she’s a girl 😂

'Witch' is killed after she tried to sacrifice toddler in house known for worshipping Satan​

A Mexican woman believed to be a witch with cartel ties, was killed after she tried to snatch an 18-month-old out his parents' arms with the stated intent of killing the child as sacrifice to the patron saint of cartels.

Before Maria Guadalupe R.M., 33, tried to kidnap the child, she had made it known to her nephew, also the father of the child, that she believed a dead family member had been reincarnated as his son, reported local newspaper Norte Digital.

VN Store

Back