Democrat Rashida Tliah & Far left Extremist Storm Capitol Hill

These "squad" members of Congress need to be expelled & deported from the U.S.

Oh, I had been waiting for one of you guys to get your panties in a knot over this. At least she is honest.

Now tell me how this is different than a member of congress getting AIPAC assistance and putting Israel's interests ahead of ours?

Oh, I had been waiting for one of you guys to get your panties in a knot over this. At least she is honest.

Now tell me how this is different than a member of congress getting AIPAC assistance and putting Israel's interests ahead of ours?
Post your ranting evidence whenever you're ready. JMO, but, I think all need to go.
Maybe we can root out all the BS treason going on in Congress as we speak.

Post your ranting evidence whenever you're ready.
??? What do you mean?

JMO, but, I think all need to go.
Maybe we can root out all the BS treason going on in Congress as we speak.
To single out Omar and not do anything about these Israelis and Ukrainiacs is like worrying about a paper cut when you entire arm is amputated. WTF influence is she going to have in Somolia that is going to impact the average American? Now ask that same question about Israel or Ukraine.

??? What do you mean?

To single out Omar and not do anything about these Israelis and Ukrainiacs is like worrying about a paper cut when you entire arm is amputated. WTF influence is she going to have in Somolia that is going to impact the average American? Now ask that same question about Israel or Ukraine.
I'm agreeing with you, here. I don't have time to write a full page on the subject.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I'm agreeing with you, here. I don't have time to write a full page on the subject.
that's has Ras does it. He expects every single post one makes in the PF to include at least 3000 words ranting on everything wrong with America, before you can even mention the subject of the thread. and even when you mention the subject of the thread you have to provide it in the context of "would be worse in the US", or better find someway to blame the US for whatever is going on. dude has his own TDS, ADS America Derangement Syndrome.

that's has Ras does it. He expects every single post one makes in the PF to include at least 3000 words ranting on everything wrong with America, before you can even mention the subject of the thread. and even when you mention the subject of the thread you have to provide it in the context of "would be worse in the US", or better find someway to blame the US for whatever is going on. dude has his own TDS, ADS America Derangement Syndrome.
🤣

Reactions: whodeycin85
For anyone. We are one of the few countries on earth that allow dual citizenship and that needs to end.
My sister had dual citizenship with Japan until she was 18. We were military brats, she was born there. Japan forced her to decide one way or the other when she turned 18.

With a few caveats, I wouldn't mind giving American/other dual citizens until age 25 to decide. No voting in American elections for dual citizens. Having to revoke '/other' dual citizenship before serving in military. Voting in foreign elections or serving in their military revokes your US citizenship.....

VN Store

Back