Democrats Hate Small Business

For one thing, the statement which you are no doubt referring to wasn't made recently. On February 17 (6 months ago), while addressing the low vaccine percentages among Black and Hispanic communities at a Town Hall in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, President Joe Biden said this:

"The other part - portion is, a lot of people don't know how to register. Not everybody in the community - in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts - know how to use - know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreen's or at the particular store. So we're also - I've committed to spend a billion dollars on public education to help people figure out how they can get in there."

-- President Joe Biden

There was a tweet recently attributed to President Biden which said that minorities can't correctly use computers because they lack the "resources, "education" and "commitment to their communities."

That tweet was a fabrication.

The part of your statement that I placed in bold is unfair to say the least. I'm not arguing that what Biden did actually say, is an accurate assessment of why the Black community isn't getting vaccinated. I will NEVER argue that Biden is articulate. He is every transcriber's worst nightmare. However, you were either duped by a bogus tweet, or you were trying to take what he said in February, and make it much worse than what it really was.
If trump, and I'm no fan, had said word for word what Biden said, you'd be among the first calling it racist. And 6 months ago is pretty recent as far as president quotes.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I'm pretty sure that I've never addressed the bleach thing. It wasn't mentioned in the post that you replied to, and why would it be? That has nothing to do with what I was talking about.
Provides context to your argument or lack thereof.

Provides context to your argument or lack thereof.
You don't make any sense.
If trump, and I'm no fan, had said word for word what Biden said, you'd be among the first calling it racist. And 6 months ago is pretty recent as far as president quotes.
Biden has only been president for 7 months. 6 months ago is not recent.

You don't make any sense.

Biden has only been president for 7 months. 6 months ago is not recent.
I would normally agree, but didn't the left grab out quotes from trump from years ago? For 4 years the left, even on here, kept bringing up "grab her by the *****". Why the double standard when it's a democrat who said something a few months ago?

I would normally agree, but didn't the left grab out quotes from trump from years ago? For 4 years the left, even on here, kept bringing up "grab her by the *****". Why the double standard when it's a democrat who said something a few months ago?
I haven't seen that mentioned here, or anywhere else for that matter, in at least 3 years... when it comes to Donald Trump, especially when he was on Twitter, there is always some new dumb quote to pick apart.

VN Store

Back