De'Rail Sims hired as RB coach

Since when is your Cro-magnon opinion “objective”. You understand he recruited a 5 star RB to a depressing school, and also recruited several three star players who proved to be much better than their grades. He also developed them into top running units. Boo hoo. I’m not sure what “better” recruiting you want over Peyton and Seldon, but prepare to be surprised. Our offensive skill recruiting has not been a weakness. I’m excited to see him work with the talent we have and sign more great players. —Sunshine
Didn’t you know elite recruiters are supposed to land five star players to James Madison, Cincinnati, and Louisville? That’s what highly “objective”posters like Mr Volfan76 understand. 😂

Who is a big name for a RB coach though? Seems a guy helping put up a top 5 rushing offense would be pretty big
People kept saying Cadillac or Hardesty or whoever then got disappointed when it's someone they've never heard of when they have no basis for the disappointment. Happens every time without fail.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Seems like a solid hire. Comes from and has coached in similar offensive systems, has pulled some good talent in recruiting. I think this plays out well for us.

VN Store

Back