Derek Dooley to Cowboys (merged)

So your turning to insults

Insults? I was holding back and being nice by assuming that only a child in some basement can post something that stupid (the alternative to you being a child was more difficult to imagine and I did not want to take a chance of insulting a child).

Bye.

dooley was a mediocre player in college, never played in the nfl and now he's going to be teaching nfl receivers??? :post-4-1090547912:

Reactions: 2 people
dooley was a mediocre player in college, never played in the nfl and now he's going to be teaching nfl receivers??? :post-4-1090547912:

To be fair, being bad or mediocre can make you a good teacher. He probably had to work his butt off to get a starting position after walking on, so he knows what it takes to get there rather than just having the natural talent. Sometimes it's hard to explain things if it just comes naturally to you. Of course he could also have no teaching skills whatsoever and it wouldn't matter. But I don't think Saban would have kept him as a coach for 7 years if that was the case.

Dallas wont get any better next season unless they DRAFT decent talent on the O-line and the D-line also...I see the defense alot better with Monte at the helm but the rest of the team prob wont do much...Romo the HOMO needs to get gone NOW!!!!!!!! I see another 7-9 season ahead for Dallas unless MAJOR improvements are made on the team...you can change all the coaches you want but its the PLAYERS who win and lose, NOT the coaching staff!!! JJ you are a complete IDIOT!!!!!!!! hurry up and croak already so a NEW era in Dallas can begin!!!!!!! or just sell the team PERIOD and go into retirement!!!!!!! Garrett will be coaching his last season in Dallas, you can bank on that!!!!

Insults? I was holding back and being nice by assuming that only a child in some basement can post something that stupid (the alternative to you being a child was more difficult to imagine and I did not want to take a chance of insulting a child).

Bye.
Your reference to the great offense under the former regime wasn't exactly a brilliant conclusion/analogy either, since that great offense produced the exact result of the two previous Dooley seasons, a losing record and record setting losses.

Your reference to the great offense under the former regime wasn't exactly a brilliant conclusion/analogy either, since that great offense produced the exact result of the two previous Dooley seasons, a losing record and record setting losses.

NFL pros who hired CDD agree with my brilliant conclusion :dance2:

I just wish I could get fired and find a new job, only to be paid by both. Mike Hamilton is like the "Jelly of the Month Club:" the gift that keeps on giving.

Agree with you? For sure they asked your opinion. Delusion does funny things to many people.

That's why they are pros :bow2: - they understand football and don't have to ask for anonymous internet user opinions.

But just between you and me (don't tell anyone), it does make me feel good that they agree with me instead of you :neener:

That's why they are pros :bow2: - they understand football and don't have to ask for anonymous internet user opinions.

But just between you and me (don't tell anyone), it does make me feel good that they agree with me instead of you :neener:

:loco:

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah good for Dooley. I don't care where he is as long as it's away from Knoxville. I hate the cowboys anyway, he can only help them continue in their losing ways.:loco:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back