Deutsche Bank: Trump will make America, and the global economy, great again

Losing the 2022 PGA Championship will be a bigger deal for his Bedminster property than one might think. The Trump brand has been fully politicized at this point, and it has become toxic for his target members/guests from a marketing sense. Trump's own supporters (the MAGA crowd) don't generally populate the socio-economic class which belongs to exclusive resorts or stays in luxury hotels.

Also, as a former President, Trump no longer has the influence he once had to offer. Foreign dignitaries, heads of state, CEO's and other such business executives will no longer be staying at Trump-owned properties, as a means of winning political favor from the President of the United States. With Republicans no longer currently controlling either chamber of Congress either, it is difficult to see what Trump has left to offer the (rich and affluent) crowd that his businesses must appeal to? Simply being adored by the white, lower class, uneducated, redneck crowd will not fill his luxury hotels to capacity.
Wow.

he won't have any trouble finding a banker.

Don't think that's quite true. Especially now that they're aware he was inflating his net worth numbers to qualify for loans (which is what might get him convicted in NY). The big thing is his two personal bankers at Deutsche Bank have been forced to resign and it's turned out that one of them is also Putin's personal banker.

You know, there was a time when conservatives considered Russia to be an adversary to the US. Now the President won't even criticize them when they hack into our computer networks. Guess Trump was too worried about Putin releasing his sex tapes.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
They’re blinded by hatred they can’t see. Once they destroy everything, they can’t blame Trump anymore.
I’d say there will be piles of stuff they can blame on Trump. Once the next admin starts going through stuff, watch out. Trump is a crook.

Don't think that's quite true. Especially now that they're aware he was inflating his net worth numbers to qualify for loans (which is what might get him convicted in NY). The big thing is his two personal bankers at Deutsche Bank have been forced to resign and it's turned out that one of them is also Putin's personal banker.

You know, there was a time when conservatives considered Russia to be an adversary to the US. Now the President won't even criticize them when they hack into our computer networks. Guess Trump was too worried about Putin releasing his sex tapes.

He has relationships with with several US based banks, it's a fallacy that keeps getting posted that Deutsche was the only bank that would work with him.

Bankers like to invest and make money, he won't have any trouble.

Double by 2018? Pffft.

How'd that work out for ya, @golfballs? Just another pebble on the mountain of Trump lies.

View attachment 338593

Not to mention a substantial portion of Trump's GDP growth was fake news because it came from government spending increases. It accounted for about 89% of 2019's GDP growth. Trump is such a scammer.

Reactions: MontyPython
He has relationships with with several US based banks, it's a fallacy that keeps getting posted that Deutsche was the only bank that would work with him.

Bankers like to invest and make money, he won't have any trouble.

It's my understanding that Deutsche Bank was carrying $300-400 million of his debt. That significantly limits the number of banks who can make that loan and not have it exceed federal limits on lending concentration. I don't think he's going to find any European banks willing to take on his business after the last four years. He could go to Asia but that might be problematic for other reasons.

Lol that’s not how it works, but your understanding in this area is clearly lacking. The virus ****ing hobbled the economy and it’s still severely damaged from it. You’ve got to be kidding me though... a Democrat talking about the economy. LOL The democrats have been doing nothing but trying to tank it and cheering along. Get ****ed

Let me help ya partner:

So when the economy contracts by 34% in Q2 then expands by 34% in Q3, the net result is 2% growth.

This is hardly some super Trump economic bonanza. Pfft.

I could dance finance circles on your head, Junior.

It's my understanding that Deutsche Bank was carrying $300-400 million of his debt. That significantly limits the number of banks who can make that loan and not have it exceed federal limits on lending concentration. I don't think he's going to find any European banks willing to take on his business after the last four years. He could go to Asia but that might be problematic for other reasons.

3-400 mil is nothing.

they're aware he was inflating his net worth numbers to qualify for loans (which is what might get him convicted in NY). The big thing is his two personal bankers at Deutsche Bank have been forced to resign and it's turned out that one of them is also Putin's personal banker.
This ^^^^ ... A million times over. This ^^^^.

Trump is guilty of bank fraud and it can be proven.

Pretty soon the entire business world across the globe will have canceled Donald Trump and the left / never-Trumpers will celebrate.

Not sure if you understand the precedent being set. It’s disturbing
I hope the precedent is to never again elect and attempt to normalize a horrendously despicable human who is hell bent on fostering division and hatred.

Losing the 2022 PGA Championship will be a bigger deal for his Bedminster property than one might think. The Trump brand has been fully politicized at this point, and it has become toxic for his target members/guests from a marketing sense. Trump's own supporters (the MAGA crowd) don't generally populate the socio-economic class which belongs to exclusive resorts or stays in luxury hotels.

Also, as a former President, Trump no longer has the influence he once had to offer. Foreign dignitaries, heads of state, CEO's and other such business executives will no longer be staying at Trump-owned properties, as a means of winning political favor from the President of the United States. With Republicans no longer currently controlling either chamber of Congress either, it is difficult to see what Trump has left to offer the (rich and affluent) crowd that his businesses must appeal to? Simply being adored by the white, lower class, uneducated, redneck crowd will not fill his luxury hotels to capacity.

Again, spot on.

The most amazing aspect of Trump's popularity to me is his appeal to the lower/middle class. I mean think about it... he's a "billionaire" playboy New Jersey failed real estate businessman who inherited all his money and COULDN'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS about these dumb hillbillies.

I'm pretty sure the "connection" is the fact that Donald literally has the vocabulary of a 5th grader.

It's the epitome of ironic stupidity.

3-400 mil is nothing.

So lemme get this straight: (1) he's a known fraudster that regularly defaults on loans, (2) declared bankruptcy (for his businesses) six times, (3) is litigious as all get out, (4) is actually a pretty wretched businessman, and (5) is toxic AF everywhere in world where a majority of people have all their teeth and don't sleep with their sisters, yet you still think he's gonna get loans?

I’d say there will be piles of stuff they can blame on Trump. Once the next admin starts going through stuff, watch out. Trump is a crook.
They wont go after one of their own. The last thing anyone in DC is for politicians to get investigated. Bad precedence.

Reactions: hog88
So lemme get this straight: (1) he's a known fraudster that regularly defaults on loans, (2) declared bankruptcy (for his businesses) six times, (3) is litigious as all get out, (4) is actually a pretty wretched businessman, and (5) is toxic AF everywhere in world where a majority of people have all their teeth and don't sleep with their sisters, yet you still think he's gonna get loans?

Never been accused of fraud that I know of.

Many successful businessmen have had businesses fail.

He still makes money so there will always be someone willing to work with him, plus his assets are worth somewhere in the 7 figures.

They wont go after one of their own. The last thing anyone in DC is for politicians to get investigated. Bad precedence.
Until Trump. Get ready.

I still think Trump may declassify some **** on his way out and more pardons.

VN Store

Back