Deutsche Bank: Trump will make America, and the global economy, great again

Until Trump. Get ready.

I still think Trump may declassify some **** on his way out and more pardons.
I wouldnt bet on it.

At least nothing that leads to jail time. He may get slapped with some fines but that's about it.

I wouldnt bet on it.

At least nothing that leads to jail time. He may get slapped with some fines but that's about it.

I doubt that happens. The Manhattan DA investigation was nothing more than an attempt to sling mud for the election.

I wouldnt bet on it.

I’d say Trump is bargaining right now.

With the impeachment, if I were Trump, I’d start declassifying a few things and see how quickly that **** dies down.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Never been accused of fraud that I know of.

Many successful businessmen have had businesses fail.

He still makes money so there will always be someone willing to work with him, plus his assets are worth somewhere in the 7 figures.

On fraud, see Trump U.

On successful businessman stuff, even if true, the other factors militate against anyone giving him a loan.

He's not making much money currently. He continues to pour money into his golf developments and they continue to bleed it out as fast as he pumps it in. Almost like they were there for laundering purposes.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Again, spot on.

The most amazing aspect of Trump's popularity to me is his appeal to the lower/middle class. I mean think about it... he's a "billionaire" playboy New Jersey failed real estate businessman who inherited all his money and COULDN'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS about these dumb hillbillies.

I'm pretty sure the "connection" is the fact that Donald literally has the vocabulary of a 5th grader.

It's the epitome of ironic stupidity.
That’s what I’ve tried to tell people for 5 years. He doesn’t give one 💩 about you, me or anybody else. Maybe his immediate family but I even wonder about that. Forget those rocket scientists at the riot the other day. I can assure you he has no interest whatsoever in their affairs. He cares about two things only: Donald Trump and the Trump brand. It’s his history and it doesn’t take much to figure it out. That’s why he’s so upset about the PGA announcement because of major damage to the brand. And if anybody believes otherwise, they are delusional. He is absolutely more upset about the PGA than he is with a violent assault on the Capitol and putting Congress and his own VP in danger. What does that tell you about him?

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Trump was a money launderer for Russian oligarchs for years.

Honestly, I think the biggest reason he fears losing is the financial and legal maelstrom waiting for him outside the Oval Office.

Let it rain!

Enjoy bitch.

Trump didn't win. Almost everyone acknowledges that now. The "stop the steal" con has been exposed.
Biden is an open racist with past women, and alledgely children problems. He is the head of a coked up household just as fit for reality TV as Trump. And he has leeched off of and lied to the US public for 48 years. Add to that list multiple issues with political plagiarism.

For all the anti Trump speech you chose the candidate highest on the Trump continuum. And close enough to full Trump to be worthy of that comparison.

Throw some cheeto dust on him and I couldnt tell a difference.

Let me help ya partner:

So when the economy contracts by 34% in Q2 then expands by 34% in Q3, the net result is 2% growth.

This is hardly some super Trump economic bonanza. Pfft.

I could dance finance circles on your head, Junior.
Clearly not when I was told by democrats how electing Trump would tank the economy. For them to then turn around and claim that his success was because of Obama. LMAO

Reactions: MemphisVol77

Honestly, I think the biggest reason he fears losing is the financial and legal maelstrom waiting for him outside the Oval Office.

Let it rain!

Enjoy bitch.
Here it is. MUH RUSSIA

What legal issues? His company right now is being run by his sons. If Hunter Biden gets a pass for being a drug addict selling his daddy's name to the Russians and Chinese how can you go after Trump for anything?
Some say plenty. We'll see. Why has he been preemptively seeking a pardon. People with zero legal issues don't ask for pardons

Not sure you get the graph though.

It's a correlation against the previous quarter.

The spike in 2016 is so high because it is being compared against the previous quarter that was in the red.

This isn't an overall graph you are showing but a graph comparing itself within its previous self.
MP not having a clue on what he’s posting about?! Say it ain’t so! 😂

Reactions: NEO

Let it rain!

Enjoy bitch.
Exactly. Why would he be seeking a pardon? He's not getting one

That’s actually your shtick. 🤦‍♂️

Lol at the repetitive emoji use. What a hypocrite.
Isn’t that an emoji I see in your post there cletus? The same one you always use. 😂 <- for you.

And he’s clueless on what he’s talking about. Big of you to stand up for your girlfriend sport.

OMG you are funny.

Add those 2 bars together and you get... maybe 2%.

Does Donnie have some sort of payment plan for mindless lemmings? Man sign me up for that.
Can’t wait til Xiden takes over, the virus will disappear and the economy will boom when he sends jobs back to China.

Let it rain!

Enjoy bitch.

If true, you’re ok with Xiden family raking in millions from China, Russia and Iran?

VN Store

Back