Director of Recruiting change

1) I live in Florida so no, I did not memorize the support staff yet.

2) if it’s all secretarial admin work, it’s not a “director”

3) FOOTBALL, it’s a MAN’S game, critical staff in all recruiting must be experienced in sport and know how to relate to players.
One guy said he graduated from Boyd in 88, when do you graduate?

Reactions: Volunteer_Kirby
lol, my first thought is why she got the job in the first place. Not sorry, a woman should not be managing our football or basketball recruiting operations EVER!
They should be too busy barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen making sandwiches….. Right?!?

Not sure if you’re aware but several other schools employ women in these positions. They’re very successful and it’s and extremely demanding position.

I believe the Director of Football Recruiting left her position in hopes of carrying beachvol23's luv child.

And just to FYP... "Our Director of Football Recruiting was previously [and still is] a Woman"

First, you must not follow UT football much if you didn’t know we had a women as Director of Recruiting.

Second, do you know what a Director of Recruiting does?

Third, please enlighten us why a women shouldn’t be Director of Recruiting.
Oh sh-t this is gonna get interesting...pull up a chair....

3) FOOTBALL, it’s a MAN’S game, critical staff in all recruiting must be experienced in sport and know how to relate to players.
I bet you were mad when women were given the right to vote huh?

In my experience women relate to men the best of all. If you know what I mean. But if you relate better to men then more power to you.

I saw on Twitter/X/whatever that Trey Johnson has been promoted into the Director of Recruiting role after being the Defensive Scouting Coordinator that last 3 years. I must have missed where Angelia Brummett left earlier this month.

Does anyone know what happened there and why she left? From the outside, it looked like she did a good job and had a great rapport with recruits. Hopefully this is a positive move for her and she's moving on to an even better role somewhere else.

Any insights on Johnson and what he'll bring to that role?

Good luck to Brummett in her future endeavors and good luck to Johnson with his new job.

Much like marriage, the wife in the home handles most issues with logistics. Generally speaking, women, not all, but most handle small details better than or as well as men. I like to believe more often than not, men and women both need a help mate. Men offsetting the weakness of women, women offsetting the weakness of men. I think with a recruiting coordination position, many women would excel in that position. Like always though, a job should go to the most qualified regardless of gender or race.

Much like marriage, the wife in the home handles most issues with logistics. Generally speaking, women, not all, but most handle small details better than or as well as men. I like to believe more often than not, men and women both need a help mate. Men offsetting the weakness of women, women offsetting the weakness of men. I think with a recruiting coordination position, many women would excel in that position. Like always though, a job should go to the most qualified regardless of gender or race.
It's my experience, both from marriage and from work, that women in general have far more organizational skills than men do, myself included!

This is some funny stuff. Triggered too easily. Sounds like a troll job to me. Well done.

If you're married, it'll probably be short lived :)
Why would you think that? Men and women are different. They have traits and skills that tend toward strength in different ways.

If he married a reasonable (somewhat sane) woman then both of them realizing that fact will help their marriage.

If I understand what this role is and does... then there's no reason a woman couldn't be good at it.

there is a staff to be managed ihe position is not the lone ranger... You probably should just let it go since you're not familair with what the position does.. JMO
What are you hearing about the NIl and the ncaa LWs.

This isn't soccer, gymnastics, baseball/softball, Tennis... Football is a physical sport only played currently by Men.. Shocking to have to have a women lead such a critical function. I would feel the same way if a man was hired to lead recruiting for Women's Field Hockey or Women's Bowling. Call me sexist or call a man of common sense

VN Store

Back