Do you believe?

In the Heup? It looks like he knows what he’s doing. If they land Stewart there’s a strong chance this team could be SEC champions next year. Nico is the real deal.
Yes. I was one doing a lot of eye rolling during the season at fans.

Do I believe he made some mistakes? Yes. He’s still learning also.

Do I believe he was making some decisions balancing the future with the present? Yes.

Did we have some bad breaks that sucked? Yes.

Not ready to say he’s going to be everything we dream, but I do believe there’s more than enough evidence for us to trust the process and continue to be patient.

I will be patient till the entire roster is his. So getting close

I think if you're top 4-5 in the conference you may make it to the playoff. This conference is just good.

Alabama, Georgia.

Missouri was really good, Ole Miss getting better as well.

Then you still have LSU, Florida (Eventually).

This doesn't even count Texas and Oklahoma next year. It'll be tough for sure.

I totally believe that we will be better next season than this season. He has already got some transfers in for the secondary. We really didn't learn much about the freshman since their QB was so bad. Still I think the defense will be better and the offense will score more points.

I believe in Heupel, absolutely. Do I believe in Nico? No, I'm not sure. I saw nothing today in his passing game to make me believe. But yes he's young and super talented
Idk if anyone can believe in a QB in one game. See last years bowl game (it got me).

But I did see enough to be excited. That deep ball Keyton stopped on was PERFECT. He made a couple frosh mistakes, but showed poise in some tough rushes. Athleticism? Check. Arm strength? Check. Maturity and vision? Sure looked good. I didn’t see a lot of staring down receivers. He was given the freedom to make most all passes. But more so didn’t force anything.

Considering the sample size is limited, I couldn’t ask for much more.

I believe in Heupel, absolutely. Do I believe in Nico? No, I'm not sure. I saw nothing today in his passing game to make me believe. But yes he's young and super talented
The man barely had any blocking and still took the game over. His deep throw was on the money to Keyton in the end zone, don’t know why he stopped running. This kid has the moxie you want in a QB. He’s smooth as silk. Plus, our roster will look totally different game one next year.

wat? He reads progressions well, has a good internal clock (just needs to work on when to throw it away) and threw an absolute dime that if Keyton wouldn't have slowed down would have been right in his hands.

I think if you're top 4-5 in the conference you may make it to the playoff. This conference is just good.

Alabama, Georgia.

Missouri was really good, Ole Miss getting better as well.

Then you still have LSU, Florida (Eventually).

This doesn't even count Texas and Oklahoma next year. It'll be tough for sure.

Agree. I also think Auburn will start climbing the pecking order a little as well and Kentucky is still serviceable and a tough out for anyone. Florida seems to be trending way down but we have issues with them no matter how bad they are for some reason.

Reactions: just bob
The man barely had any blocking and still took the game over. His deep throw was on the money to Keyton in the end zone, don’t know why he stopped running. This kid has the moxie you want in a QB. He’s smooth as silk. Plus, our roster will look totally different game one next year.
Agree that he didnt have much help out there today, similar to Joe this season

We have a special coach, that wants to be here. That was demonstrated when he took on this job not knowing what kind of NCAA trouble the program was facing. He’s a winner, and will be a big winner here…if our fanbase will temper their reactions and let him build his program and culture.

He’s getting his pieces, and solidifying his process. The future is bright.

We have a special coach, that wants to be here. That was demonstrated when he took on this job not knowing what kind of NCAA trouble the program was facing. He’s a winner, and will be a big winner here…if our fanbase will temper their reactions and let him build his program and culture.

Sticky this please!!💯

Regardless what some of the fans think about Heupel.. unless we’re just swarmed with injuries next year, 9 games should be the ceiling.

Still think we lose to Bama & Georgia but we have a chance against OU.

Of course he wants to win them all, but you know that Oklahoma game will have a little extra attention.

VN Store

Back