Do you believe?

Curious who said that. He was running toward the sun

This isn't the first time he's made the same mistake of slowing down

Agree he has done that before - sun or no sun. And yes, he was running towards the sun.

Amazing how folks view everything different without a QB they want to blame.

Good for you. If he averages 150-200 yds/game and we win 10 games, I will be super impressed
That makes one of us. I'd be impressed that the team won 10 games with those stats from Nico, but wouldn't be super impressed with Nico himself. I expect better than that.

Nico is legit. His numbers weren’t gaudy yesterday, they didn’t have to be. Would have been better if his receivers wouldn’t drop balls that hit them in the hands or stop running routes.

He scores 4 TD’s against what was being reported as a top 5 national defense, in his first start and first meaningful playing time. He has an internal clock. Reads his progressions. Is on the money with his passes. How many times did he miss wide open receivers? Once on the first pass of the game maybe? Watch the pass to Keyton on the run on the sideline. That is elite. Only knock is taking some sacks, but that will improve with experience and O line play. His running and scrambling is sick. 0 turnovers to boot.

Idk how anyone could watch yesterday’s game and not be pumped about what could come. He’s the best talent we've had at QB since Manning.

Receivers have been dropping the balls all season - story of the season - except they were called "overthrows" before.

Iowa is not a great team. I believe their defense is more a result of who they played. Not saying they aren't good defensively, but the B1G is not the SEC. Different brand of football.

As for what I saw, there is hope, but there is also a lot of work to do for that group of players to go from good to great.

How on earth is he surpassing Bama or Georgia next year?
Guess he is projecting hope and success as an overly Positive Vol fan instead of hopelessness and defeat of greatness as an overly Negative Vol fan. We have members of both of these poll groups in our fan base along with the fair and rational larger middle ground segment. Oddly the positive guys are not as prolifically repetitive with their thoughts.

Bama is losing like 5 starters and only 1 on offense. Milroe will be better. You see the OL is still very shaky and the secondary isn't going to transform overnight.
Who cares what Tenn did to Iowa. Who isn't having a complete 2nd half collapse against Bama right now
Yeah, I was pretty sure you would only care if Nico stunk it up, the revamped defense collapsed and the VOLS lost. Your tendencies are what they are. You are once again solidifying your position as a leader of the NegaVol movement. A larger than needed segment comprised of folks with varied motivations for sharing their negative observations. And YES I am aware every fan base has them.

I believe in Heupel, absolutely. Do I believe in Nico? No, I'm not sure. I saw nothing today in his passing game to make me believe. But yes he's young and super talented
He made numerous passes today that JMIII would have overthrown or at 100mph. I saw glimpses. He's a much better runner, but held the ball too long several times. That can corrected in the off season.

VN Store

Back