Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

So we are not allowed to dispose of cardboard boxes now.
View attachment 657655
Set them on fire in your burn pit.
That’s what I’ve been doing

Edit: Yes I know there’s a cat using them but here we are being forced into a recycling program. They aren’t taking boxes unless they’re broken down and cut up into smaller pieces

Set them on fire in your burn pit.
That’s what I’ve been doing

Edit: Yes I know there’s a cat using them but here we are being forced into a recycling program. They aren’t taking boxes unless they’re broken down and cut up into smaller pieces
Really? Huh, Asheville still takes them. We saved them for a long time because we used them to kill grass to build new planting beds, but fingers crossed we're done with that now.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Really? Huh, Asheville still takes them. We saved them for a long time because we used them to kill grass to build new planting beds, but fingers crossed we're done with that now.
Yes. By refusing to take them unless they cut up small they think it will force people to take them to the recycling center. What it’s doing is causing people to dump them on the side of the road……or burn them like I am.

Yes. By refusing to take them unless they cut up small they think it will force people to take them to the recycling center. What it’s doing is causing people to dump them on the side of the road……or burn them like I am.
Why not just take them to the recycling center? (just curious)

18933.jpeg

She will be my pup officially on Saturday. 🐶 🐾 😃 😊 She's a 9 week Welsh Pembroke Corgi and the only surviving pup of her litter. I instantly fell in love. I got her through AKC. Her name is going to be Kaya or Meadow Layne.Not sure yet.... I can't wait to get her. I'm like a kid at Christmas.

Last edited:
20240727_183120.jpg
20240727_173600.jpg

Here's my Corgi Meadow that I bought today. 9 weeks old and an absolute sweetheart of a pooch. She got her shots and all that good stuff. Here's pictures of her checking out her new living area,and watching TV for the night lol. She ate good so she's good and rested for the evening.

View attachment 662274
View attachment 662275

Here's my Corgi Meadow that I bought today. 9 weeks old and an absolute sweetheart of a pooch. She got her shots and all that good stuff. Here's pictures of her checking out her new living area,and watching TV for the night lol. She ate good so she's good and rested for the evening.
What a doll! 💕

View attachment 662274
View attachment 662275

That face…
Congratulations!

The biggest cost of having 6 dogs, is not the monthly food bill, and not even the the cost of veterinary care, emergencies, vaccines heartworm and flea/tick preventative. The greatest cost is the kick to your psyche and stabbing heartache when you lose one, and the realization that there are 5 more days like this one to come.
Dottie was 13. She was a beautiful blue tick beagle. She was a quiet girl that loved sunbathing and playing “Rabbit”, a chasing game she played with Levi, her best friend.

Attachments

• IMG_4467.jpeg
    IMG_4467.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4468.jpeg
    IMG_4468.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4470.jpeg
    IMG_4470.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4471.jpeg
    IMG_4471.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 9
The biggest cost of having 6 dogs, is not the monthly food bill, and not even the the cost of veterinary care, emergencies, vaccines heartworm and flea/tick preventative. The greatest cost is the kick to your psyche and stabbing heartache when you lose one, and the realization that there are 5 more days like this one to come.
Dottie was 13. She was a beautiful blue tick beagle. She was a quiet girl that loved sunbathing and playing “Rabbit”, a chasing game she played with Levi, her best friend.
Sorry to hear that man

She was beautiful, especially rocking her cheggerboards! You were llucky to have her, and she was lucky to have you. Happy days for her in the heavens playing Rabbit!

Hate to hear that. She was a gorgeous girl.

VN Store

Back