DOJ Charges Trump Supporter for Twitter Memes

Social Media Influencer Charged with Election Interference Stemming from Voter Disinformation Campaign

Twitterer Ricky Vaughn. Democrats at the time accused him of being MUH Russian! Turns out he’s from Florida. And anyone who followed his account know he posts pro-Trump memes. Which is a crime.

I'm not sure what he did is criminal but it seems like he would definitely lose a class action lawsuit. He fraudulently tried to prevent people from voting. It's wrong and it's dirty. Not sure it's illegal but I guess we'll find out.

Make this POS a martyr for your cause, please.

I'm not sure what he did is criminal but it seems like he would definitely lose a class action lawsuit. The dude is a ****ing douche and doesn't deserve better. He fraudulently tried to prevent people from voting. It's wrong and it's dirty. Not sure it's illegal but I guess we'll find out.

You need a Snickers.

The meme in question suggested democrats could vote for Hilary by text, lol

I guess I should see the problematic posts and know the circumstances in detail before I pass judgment, but it sounds like the "meme" was made to look official and there was an actual campaign for distributing it. If this is not the case, then hopefully he gets off and sues the government.

eh...he made it look official

View attachment 346062
Who is dumb enough to believe an ad like this? And from the post, only 5000 or so people actually text the number... I'm sure half of those people also went to the polls or cast an absentee ballot in the hopes that they would be double dipping...

5c99048109b60356da6c38a2

I'm not sure what he did is criminal but it seems like he would definitely lose a class action lawsuit. He fraudulently tried to prevent people from voting. It's wrong and it's dirty. Not sure it's illegal but I guess we'll find out.

Free speech. When it's been continually broadened to cover anyone with a diverse opinion, then you have no reason to expect accountability. It's feels not facts.

He may be a POS but the force of the Federal government coming down with criminal charges for "misinformation" should be frightening to everyone; particularly Libertarians.

VN Store

Back