Donald Rumsfeld Died

Don’t agree with the pointless wars into which he involved us but I will not speak ill of him as a person, especially today

Reactions: Credo
He mishandled a war and alot of innocent young men lost their lives over 4,000 now. Maybe he do a better job in his next life but I wouldn’t bet on it

Well, never count out some of the liberals to show their true colors.

Liberals rejoice over Donald Rumsfeld's death: 'Wish there was somewhere worse he could go'
That’s because so many leftists (not all I know) genuinely hate the person while many conservatives hate the stupid ideas and policy but can still have empathy for the person holding those ideas. Like I say as a GENERALIZATION….Conservatives see leftists as having good intentions but being misguided in how to realize them, but leftists see Conservatives as inherently evil.
Rumsfeld was trying to help this country but he was tragically wrong in the decisions he made to do so. You can believe someone was wrong but still be saddened by their passing

That’s because so many leftists (not all I know) genuinely hate the person while many conservatives hate the stupid ideas and policy but can still have empathy for the person holding those ideas. Like I say as a GENERALIZATION….Conservatives see leftists as having good intentions but being misguided in how to realize them, but leftists see Conservatives as inherently evil.
Rumsfeld was trying to help this country but he was tragically wrong in the decisions he made to do so. You can believe someone was wrong but still be saddened by their passing
Yeah...Right... its only "leftists" that hate individuals and act like trash. Obviously you didn't see some of the deleted posts when Bader-Ginsberg died.

VN Store

Back