Donald Trump Vows To "Drain The Swamp"

What if his big announcement isn't about running again?

What if he takes down the whole government with a document dump?

Finally find out who killed Kennedy and all about Area 51 alien corpses .

The FBI got all that stuff during the raid. The govt doesn’t want that getting out. C’mon man.

I think he and Alex Jones are forming and task force to stop interdimensional pedophile space demons

Reactions: rekinhavoc
FhkpyGXUoAARU90

Democrats prefer working at State Department, Republicans go to the CIA. E. Howard Hunt, G. Gordon Liddy, all the Watergate burglars were ex-CIA. They had that big influx of Cubans into the CIA after the Bay of Pigs.

I went to a military school for HS. We always had 15-20 guys from Central and South America. I didn't find out until my 25th reunion that the CIA went after them before graduation. In most cases they would be sent to Emory Riddle University where they would become pilots and then back to their home country to blend in. The flying made them very mobile for information gathering.

Democrats prefer working at State Department, Republicans go to the CIA. E. Howard Hunt, G. Gordon Liddy, all the Watergate burglars were ex-CIA. They had that big influx of Cubans into the CIA after the Bay of Pigs.

I went to a military school for HS. We always had 15-20 guys from Central and South America. I didn't find out until my 25th reunion that the CIA went after them before graduation. In most cases they would be sent to Emory Riddle University where they would become pilots and then back to their home country to blend in. The flying made them very mobile for information gathering.

G Gordon was an FBI agent.

Intereting... now I have a frame of reference whenever I see you post.

VN Store

Back