Donald Trump Vows To "Drain The Swamp"

Intereting... now I have a frame of reference whenever I see you post.

The more relevant frame of reference is retired Naval Aviator. But that school did have a profound effect on me. My father died when I was in early teens just before he was going to be posted to South Vietnam as an agricultural advisor for the Agency for International Development. Government gave me an education stipend which I used to go away to school.

Would have much preferred having my father around, but it was a good choice for me compared to my home in very small town Tennessee.

And yes, it made me an anti-Russian, cold warrior on steroids.

What if his big announcement isn't about running again?

What if he takes down the whole government with a document dump?

Finally find out who killed Kennedy and all about Area 51 alien corpses .

Why didn't he do that in the first term? That was one area where I had high hopes for Trump, declassification of the really old stuff. Rumors are that while Area 51 is still active, there is a new super-secret testing facility at Dugway Proving Ground in Utah. Nice touch to put it in the middle of a chemical and biological warfare research facility.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Why didn't he do that in the first term? That was one area where I had high hopes for Trump, declassification of the really old stuff. Rumors are that while Area 51 is still active, there is a new super-secret testing facility at Dugway Proving Ground in Utah. Nice touch to put it in the middle of a chemical and biological warfare research facility.
Well way to go WBO. Now it's not super secret! We got some real blabber mouths on this site!

It's where they keep the lizard people right?

No shot. He probably knows that. Perhaps just doing it to get something he wants from the next president in exchange for his support.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
No shot. He probably knows that. Perhaps just doing it to get something he wants from the next president in exchange for his support.
I really thought he would play kingmaker and not run. A partisan committee and raid on his home changed all that. They goaded him into it.

Hell bent on revenge is not something to run on.

The more relevant frame of reference is retired Naval Aviator. But that school did have a profound effect on me. My father died when I was in early teens just before he was going to be posted to South Vietnam as an agricultural advisor for the Agency for International Development. Government gave me an education stipend which I used to go away to school.

Would have much preferred having my father around, but it was a good choice for me compared to my home in very small town Tennessee.

And yes, it made me an anti-Russian, cold warrior on steroids.
Thank you and God Bless you for your service Sir

VN Store

Back