The Impeachment Thread

Yes, I'm sure. I didn't say financial markets. I said the financial sector, i.e. banks, lenders, etc.

Oh. So... banks and lenders did well under our last GOP President Bush huh? I have a vague recollection of some "Great Recession" and banks failing... I musta been drunk or something.

Reactions: Mick
If I recall, you've made this statement previously about several items.

Maybe this time it'll be true?

Difference is Pelosi et al have committed themselves. Stonewalling as before won't be met with simple complaining, they'll go to court in days now to enforce.

Awfully easy to put me in a box rather than actually have a conversation. The funny thing is that when you do that, you're no better than the people you just insulted.
You put yourself in the box, Screeching economic collapse if a Dem is elected.

Oh. So... banks and lenders did well under our last GOP President Bush huh? I have a vague recollection of some "Great Recession" and banks failing... I musta been drunk or something.

Reading isn't your strong suit. I see history can be added to that list.

Some of the problems that caused the recession predated Bush in office and were passed by both Democratic and Republican controlled House/Senate as well as being signed into law by both Bush 43 and Clinton.

Do some homework before you get put in the corner again.

Reading isn't your strong suit. I see history can be added to that list.

Some of the problems that caused the recession predated Bush in office and were passed by both Democratic and Republican controlled House/Senate as well as being signed into law by both Bush 43 and Clinton.

Do some homework before you get put in the corner again.
You dirty dumpster king.

Why so rude?

They put themselves in a world of hurt... which I could argue was accelerated by a Clinton initiative. But the ensuing recovery in lending was absolutely hindered by Dodd-Frank and Elizabeth Warren's CFPB.

I'm not screeching anything and I don't need anybody's talking points. I work in that world and know the havoc Elizabeth Warren already caused there.

Lordy Lou, you haven't seen anything yet if Warren is president. She wants to.........well, you already know.

I'm not screeching anything and I don't need anybody's talking points. I work in that world and know the havoc Elizabeth Warren already caused there.

My company worked a Bernie event a week or so ago and I overheard several things that scared the living hell out of me. One of which was a Bernie Bro decked out in his favorite Bernie gear making the remark "A Bernie-Liz Warren ticket would be too much to hope for!"

I really wanted to grab him and shake until common sense crept in.

My company worked a Bernie event a week or so ago and I overheard several things that scared the living hell out of me. One of which was a Bernie Bro decked out in his favorite Bernie gear making the remark "A Bernie-Liz Warren ticket would be too much to hope for!"

Dems are incapable of having anything remotely called common sense.....none.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol

have more staff than attendees?

Reactions: Obsessed

It's crazy. They're as sucked up into a populist frenzy as the Trump crowds yelling to build a wall yet they've convinced themselves that they're noble in playing Robin Hood.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
They put themselves in a world of hurt... which I could argue was accelerated by a Clinton initiative. But the ensuing recovery in lending was absolutely hindered by Dodd-Frank and Elizabeth Warren's CFPB.
You do know the only theory the R's work with Trickle down and that **** has never worked. By the time that money passes through a few "conservative" hands, there's nothing left. The no tax and spend party is a joke. The last president to have a budget surplus was Clinton. Bush ran on the campaign promise of $100 to everyone that filed a tax return because they were being ripped off by the previous President. Have a war and ran up the debt, with no way whatsoever to pay for. the no bid contracts to Halliburton and Blackwater was egregious.

That would have been the first adult death due to shaken baby syndrome in medical history.

You do know the only theory the R's work with Trickle down and that **** has never worked. By the time that money passes through a few "conservative" hands, there's nothing left. The no tax and spend party is a joke. The last president to have a budget surplus was Clinton and Bush ran on the campaign promise of $100 to everyone that filed a tax return because they were being ripped off by the previous President. Have a war and ran up the debt, with no way whatsoever to pay for, the no bid contracts to Halliburton and Blackwater.
None of which has anything to do with my post about the overregulation that seriously hampered the flow of credit and wrecked a lot of community banks.

Reactions: tennvols77
When libs are already starting to threaten to sue the government if certain dims get elected you know it’s bad.

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back