The Impeachment Thread

They are trying their best to make this bigger like burner phones in parking garages and it's simply not there the call wasn't deleted it was done from the WH properly classified and turned over when asked
Yes they way over played Pompeo’s response to the questions. Lady evil is already playing “he will lose good will” tripe here screeching on this. Expected from her of course.

Reactions: AirVol and VolnJC
I understand you’re not trying to imply anything like that but the erroneous content in the form does more than imply it. The form had to be changed. As far as which form the guy filled out, I have no idea, other than that they said it was the old one.

To build on this: what Trump is doing, publicly demanding to unmask the whistleblower and saying that there should be consequences, has a chilling effect on future whistleblowers.

Trumpists complain about the fact that politics is corrupt and politicians are corrupt, but under Trump we have seen an end to the norm of politicians resigning when they get caught being corrupt, and now this.

And it’s being cheered. By Trumpists. Who think politics is too corrupt. 🤯

I know exactly what you said and I didn’t contradict your post. I said “you Dims” but I did not explicitly say you said. And no your inference isn’t what everybody would draw. Their own personal bias will greatly color their inference. In the video he said he hadn’t seen the whistle blower complaint. That was it. When it happened I noted he avoided a couple of questions but that isn’t the same as making a false statement.

Looks like we’re back to this tooView attachment 228823

"Humans are mortal. But I never said you [a human] are mortal."

Great argument there Cap'n Obtuse.

To build on this: what Trump is doing, publicly demanding to unmask the whistleblower and saying that there should be consequences, has a chilling effect on future whistleblowers.

Trumpists complain about the fact that politics is corrupt and politicians are corrupt, but under Trump we have seen an end to the norm of politicians resigning when they get caught being corrupt, and now this.

Chilling effect on whistle blowers? How about Chelsea Manning, and Snowden? How chilling is that?

I know, I know, it's different.

Any whistle blower should expect blow back. Not saying that Trump's response is acceptable though. Just being realistic.

Reactions: AM64
Chilling effect on whistle blowers? How about Chelsea Manning, and Snowden? How chilling is that?

I know, I know, it's different.

Any whistle blower should expect blow back. Not saying that Trump's response is acceptable though. Just being realistic.
Do you think Snowden is a hero?

IF the whistle-blower is working in conjunction with Dem operatives he/she and those involved will have a bigger effect on future legit whistle-blowers.

My guess is that the administration knows exactly who the whistle-blower is.

Reactions: davethevol
Trumpers and Volnation are both undefeated in online polls...especially when they are up against Rosie and Never Trumper Bill Krystol 😄

Attachments

• 20191001_214818.jpg
    20191001_214818.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20191001_194901.jpg
    20191001_194901.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: volfanjustin
Cap'n Obtuse, go read the words I used in my post. I said he played dumb. He was asked a direct question about what he knew about the call. He responded he hadn't seen the whistleblower complaint. The natural inference people would draw from that is that Plumpeo had no direct knowledge of the event, nor any second hand knowledge since he had not read the complaint.
You put up a tweet, which is basically all you do where it said he lied. You are a lying little weasel. You got called out on it and then tried squirming out of of like the snake you are.

LOL. Maybe RICO?

cc: Amateur Hour Thread

EF4R2tqX0AAISTN

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
What Twitter and social media companies do isn't my business. But if you think free speech is saying whatever you want whenever and wherever you want, that's never been the case.

But I'll do the whatabout.. why does Trump block his critics on Twitter?

Whether it's him or anyone else, blocking feeds is not prohibiting free speech. It's just filtering what you don't want to hear. Blocking someone does not prevent them from speaking freely. It just prevents you from having to listen to it.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Inspector General of State Dept. requested "urgent meeting" today with *8* Hill Committees to show them documents related to State Dept. and Ukraine.

Should be heavy stuff. Nobody spilling any details.

I said he played dumb, which he did. He was specifically asked what he knew about the call and he responded that he hadn't seen the whistleblower complaint. The inference--which he knew the reporter would draw--was that he wasn't directly involved or aware of the call. That was a false inference that he knowingly led the reporter to.

Unless, he says, "I, Mike Pompeo, in my role as Secretary of State and with full sanction from the Donald Trump, in his role as President, am now actively being deceitful specifically about this issue in order to cover up a crime (fully explains the lie he is telling and why)" . . . . the Trumpers will always play this silly game of absolutes, because it allows them to continue defending their defense of the indefensible for another day.

It is pretty amazing. These folks can see pedo trafficing in pizza shops in cities they've never visited, but they don't know when one of their own lies blatantly in their face. No evidence can convince them or dissuade them because it is all a fantasy construct now.

Now the POTUS is actually calling Constitutional checks and balances treason. People need to wake up to fact that Trump's authoritarian impulses are a bigger threat to Democracy than either of the currently misshapen ideologies of the two major parties.

VN Store

Back