The Impeachment Thread

Ah, there's the unhinged Donnie we've been waiting for today. Not only did he use taxpayer money to attempt to discredit his political rivals (Biden and Warren). Now he wants some retribution and violence against people that call him out on his ******** as well.

“I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy,” he continued. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

From your "thermonuclear" report you and fellow comrades shared earlier. And I quote:

"In addition, I have known former Vice President Biden for 24 years, and the suggestion that he would be influenced in his duties as Vice President by money for his son simply has no credibility to me. I know him as a man of integrity and dedication to our country."

"I also said at that July 19 meeting that it is not credible to me that former Vice President Biden would have been influenced in anyway by financial or personal motives in carrying out his duties as Vice President."

"But the accusation that Vice President Biden acted inappropriately did not seem at all credible to me."

So, you all will drop the whatabouts concerning Biden now that this "bombshell" report "exonerating" Donnie has dropped??

I won't hold my breath. Like I've said a few times now, this doesn't help Donnie. At the least it shows how incredibly weak and deluded he is having a hack roaming around like Rudy. It does help Biden though. Deep State burn!!
The whole third point he made. I tried to copy paste it but it wouldn’t work. Kurt Volker was the point man and he specifically stated he has zero knowledge of a quid pro quo in relation to Biden. He explicitly said all of the texts support that too. And on the texts, specifically the Taylor/Sondland exchange, Volker under questioning explained exactly what the meaning was. Taylor made the arms assistance statement solely on a politico article and had no first hand knowledge. Sondland replied with exactly what the administration’s, IE Trump’s, stance was. No quid pro quo. Volker stood behind that assessment. All of the lib hyperbole and conflation on that still going on is for naught.

I know you are just going to reply “nuh uh!” so don’t bother. It’s been put down. You can be the John 3:16 guy in the crowd if you want to. Enjoy 👍

Reactions: FallCreekVols
This text message from Kurt Volker to Zelensky adviser Andrey Yermak, on the morning of July 25th, just prior to the infamous phone call and while a hold on U.S. military aid to the Ukraine was in place, does reveal a very clear quid-pro-quo and pressure from Trump:

Kurt Volker: "Heard from the White House -- assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate/'get to the bottom of what happened' in 2016, we will nail down visit to Washington"
Volker answered that in his statement also. Next conflation point?

Reactions: FallCreekVols
The whole third point he made. I tried to copy paste it but it wouldn’t work. Kurt Volker was the point man and he specifically stated he has zero knowledge of a quid pro quo in relation to Biden. He explicitly said all of the texts support that too. And on the texts, specifically the Taylor/Sondland exchange, Volker under questioning explained exactly what the meaning was. Taylor made the arms assistance statement solely on a politico article and had no first hand knowledge. Sondland replied with exactly what the administration’s, IE Trump’s, stance was. No quid pro quo. Volker stood behind that assessment. All of the lib hyperbole and conflation on that still going on is for naught.

I know you are just going to reply “nuh uh!” so don’t bother. It’s been put down. You can be the John 3:16 guy in the crowd if you want to. Enjoy 👍
Except that they don't. One text in particular, makes a quid-pro-quo very clear.

Try to keep up. No it didn’t he explained Taylor’s comment and put context ok the 2016 reference. He explicitly stated he never heard Biden’s name in policy discussions.
Whether it was regarding Biden or not, there was a quid-pro-quo understanding revealed in those texts. In exchange for conducting an investigation, Zelensky would get a visit to the White House... and then you have that hold on military aid to the Ukraine. That has not been sufficiently explained. Why did Trump place that hold? And don't give me any bull about wanting other countries to share in the burden either. Those funds had already been approved by Congress.

Reactions: zeppelin128

You have to subscribe to Scribd to copy paste stuff.

I just read the portion you mentioned again. It didn't clear Trump of anything. Dude said he wasn't privy to the conversation between Trump and Zelenskyy until the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION released the transcript of the call.

Like I said a million times, this dude's testimony doesn't absolve Trump of anything.

Not sure, but it will happen eventually. The House will vote for impeachment, the Senate will acquit Trump, and we will go about arguing over something else. The GOP are not going to impeach a sitting Republican president, regardless of any evidence that may come to light.

The good news is John Roberts will preside. I believe he will be fair and impartial. No doubt the Senate will not convict. But the American people will get to see the evidence. If it is compelling and if the Senators do throw up a sham vote everyone will know it. That will hurt Trump and maybe take down a Senator or two also.

PS. I believe the House will vote to impeach and will do so quickly.

Whether it was regarding Biden or not, there was a quid-pro-quo understanding revealed in those texts. In exchange for conducting an investigation, Zelensky would get a visit to the White House... and then you have that hold on military aid to the Ukraine. That has not been sufficiently explained. Why did Trump place that hold? And don't give me any bull about wanting other countries to share in the burden either. Those funds had already been approved by Congress.
Yes... within the context of “is the new administration serious on addressing corruption before we align with them and show support and release funds” there was a national interest quid pro quo discussion which Volker clearly outlined the backstory on. We call that “diplomacy”.

The good news is John Roberts will preside. I believe he will be fair and impartial. No doubt the Senate will not convict. But the American people will get to see the evidence. If it is compelling and if the Senators do throw up a sham vote everyone will know it. That will hurt Trump and maybe take down a Senator or two also.

😂 your Nanni from San Franni ain’t never gonna let that happen

Reactions: AM64
You have to subscribe to Scribd to copy paste stuff.

I just read the portion you mentioned again. It didn't clear Trump of anything. Dude said he wasn't privy to the conversation between Trump and Zelenskyy until the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION released the transcript of the call.

Like I said a million times, this dude's testimony doesn't absolve Trump of anything.
Annnnnd we’re back to this.
6341CC5F-FD34-4A60-AD27-806A0EC6179C.gif

Reactions: AM64

They need more evidence. A lot more. It has to be overwhelming to even attempt to break the cult of Trump. That still might not be enough.

Those texts were manipulated by Schiff the oversight committee called him out on it and they deleted the Tweet...here is the full transcript Volker makes it clear he witnessed no Quid Pro Quo

Yes... within the context of “is the new administration serious on addressing corruption before we align with them and show support and release funds” there was a national interest quid pro quo discussion which Volker clearly outlined the backstory on. We call that “diplomacy”.
We call that a quid-pro-quo. Something of importance was offered to the Ukraine in exchange for investigating something which might be of a personal benefit to Trump. You can't get around the obvious conflict of interest associated with the President of the United States asking the leader of a foreign government to investigate alleged actions in an election THAT HE WAS A CANDIDATE IN.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Annnnnd we’re back to this.
View attachment 229470
I don't see what you think is such a slam dunk with this. It really doesn't shed any new light on anything. I've read the damn thing three or four times at this point since we can't copy paste from it.

There is just nothing there. Dude didn't know of a quid pro quo from Trump, didn't know of any impropriety from Biden, and didn't know about the call in question between Trump and Zellenskyy until it was released.

Those texts were manipulated by Schiff the oversight committee called him out on it and they deleted the Tweet...here is the full transcript Volker makes it clear he witnessed no Quid Pro Quo

Schiff didn't delete his tweet. It's still on his account and it still reveals a quid-pro-quo understanding by Volker. And once again, why did Trump place a hold on military aid to the Ukraine after it had been approved by Congress? I haven't seen a sufficient explanation yet.

But you don't understand, if you play the message backwards, there's a subliminal message "I'll build you a Trump Palace, if you'll nail Biden for me." Of course, it's coded and in an ancient no longer spoken Ukrainian dialect. Oh, and they don't have hard proof because once heard, the coded subliminal message self destructs and is erased from the original message.

But wait; there's more. For every other schiffty dim you nail, we'll give you 50 Javelins and help you put them up Putin's other end the next time he bothers you. And if that's not enough to convince you to jump on this once in a lifetime offer, ...

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back