The Impeachment Thread

Yes they are, censure is expressing severe disapproval. Over Parody! Yay! Maybe they should lighten up a little bit.
You think that is funny?

iu

Reactions: AM64 and Obsessed
Just a reminder from the Carville & Clinton days....It's the economy! I hate to see you Dems sitting around suffering from TDS when you could be out enjoying this great economy with no wars going on...as they say in O'Brother...come on in the water's fine! 😁

mad-man-600-li.jpgimages (1).jpeg

I agree. It will just make it more interesting. His testimony will be meaningless anyway. He will suddenly have memory issues. Of course when they get someone on record who does remember Rudy won't be able to dispute it because he will already be on record saying he can't remember anything.

Like HRC stated 39 times "I do not recall" in 2016. That kind of memory issue?

Reactions: AM64
Project Veritas really whiffs this time lol..Zucker soon out the door, company future in question, and a real WB exposing CNN for intimidation and it's just day two! Total flop eh?

He really set Zucker up beautiful after the claim "none of the remarks were from journalists" and then the first quip was from one today talking about Biden lol... apparently he has Brian Stelter too because he trolled him on Twitter Zucker is definitely gone because they were a distant 3rd even before this anyway

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
I can't wait to here this clown break it down for us nonthinkers lol ...

She is probably gonna talk about moving to the next phase and how much this troubles her. She has to impeach though it's the only way she can stay Speaker AOC was organizing against her. Even called her a racist

VN Store

Back