The Impeachment Thread

Are you libs naive or ignorant enough not to know that countries routinely demand certain behavior, cooperation, support etc in exchange for foreign aid??? Do you expect any country to just fork over cash to anyone without reason?

Oh.....if this was a Democrat in the Oval Office instead of Trump.......not a peep from Them at all.

Unless they’re committing crimes inside their borders though right? Damn international Agreements and all 🙄
I'm sorry what evidence of a crime do you, Trump or Ukraine have on Hunter Biden? If Trump had it, he wouldn't need Ukraine to start an investigation. Since he doesn't have probable cause that could warrant a legitimate US investigation, he is violating their civil rights. I guess the bar for FISA warrants are higher than you think.

Last edited:
From Bill Taylor’s statement: “Ambassador Sondland tried to explain to me that President Trump is a businessman. When a businessman is about to sign a check to someone who owes him something, he said, the businessman asks that person to pay up before signing the check.”

EFeyudkWwAEnRkR.jpg

I'm sorry what evidence of a crime do you, Trump or Ukraine have on Hunter Biden? If Trump had it, he wouldn't need Ukraine to start an investigation. Science he doesn't have probable cause that could warrant a legitimate US investigation, he is violating their civil rights.

I’ll take Hunter Biden for $1000 Alex. Only a dolt lwould believe that The special
Envoy could have a son getting millions for a no show, no experience BoD gig and withhold a billion in aid unless the investigator r is fired within six hours and not see what’s real here.

I’ll take Hunter Biden for $1000 Alex. Only a dolt lwould believe that The special
Envoy could have a son getting millions for a no show, no experience BoD gig and withhold a billion in aid unless the investor is fired within six hours and not see what’s real here.
So you have nothing but accusations of corruption.

I'm sorry what evidence of a crime do you, Trump or Ukraine have on Hunter Biden? If Trump had it, he wouldn't need Ukraine to start an investigation. Science he doesn't have probable cause that could warrant a legitimate US investigation, he is violating their civil rights. I guess the bar for FISA warrants are higher than you think.
You just answered your own question, Einstein. And the Constitution has nothing to do with what happens in another country. Have you hit your head recently?

Envoy could have a son getting millions for a no show, no experience BoD gig and withhold a billion in aid unless the investigator r is fired within six hours and not see what’s real here.
If it’s true that Biden stopped the aid to protect his son, why did this just become a talking point now? Where was the outcry at the time?

Reactions: hjeagle1vol

VN Store

Back