The Impeachment Thread

Per CNN:

The top US diplomat in Ukraine, Bill Taylor, testified Tuesday that he had been told President Donald Trump would withhold military aid to the country until it publicly declared investigations would be launched that could help his reelection chances -- including into former Vice President Joe Biden, according to a copy of Taylor's opening statement obtained by CNN.

In light of this, the credibility of the "whistleblower" has become obsolete. The top US diplomat in the Ukraine, just corroborated almost everything that was claimed in the complaint.
CNN? Lmao

If it’s true that Biden stopped the aid to protect his son, why did this just become a talking point now? Where was the outcry at the time?
Happened under then Prez Obama. The most transparent and non scandalous administration ever.

As usual Schiff leaks what he wants to...nothing to see here another bust...sorry guys maybe tomorrow will be better for you

Taylor testified for 10 hours. Now the Republican congressmen will talk amongst themselves overnight and the Dems will talk amongst themselves. I predict an early morning tweetstorm from Trump and the "lynching" will continue. I survived the "lynching" of Hillary for 7 years, I'll survive this one too.

Reactions: tvolsfan
When did the video of Quid Pro Joe drop?
I honestly only saw it recently.
No worries. The video itself is from January of last year, and the relevant segment begins right around the 52 minute mark and lasts little over a minute:

To be clear, this was in no way a leak or something that was meant to be kept secret.

No worries. The video itself is from January of last year, and the relevant segment begins right around the 52 minute mark and lasts little over a minute:

To be clear, this was in no way a leak or something that was meant to be kept secret.

If just last year there couldn’t have been outrage when it happened if it wasn’t knowing? I don’t know if it was in the news before that.

My guess is they wish it had stayed a secret at this point. I could be wrong.

If just last year there couldn’t have been outrage when it happened if it wasn’t knowing? I don’t know if it was in the news before that.

My guess is they wish it had stayed a secret at this point. I could be wrong.
The prosecutor (Shokin) was considered to be corrupt, and his firing was supported by the European Union and the IMF.

In fact, the investigation into Burisma was not occurring under Shokin (Link), and in any case, only concerned events that pre-dated Hunter Biden's involvement in the company (Link).

Now if you want to say that Biden's son getting a kush job he's not qualified far is swampy and a bad look, go for it. I would agree. But there is no evidence that the prosecutor's firing was in any way related to protecting Hunter Biden (in fact, there is evidence to the contrary).

Last edited:
Reactions: hjeagle1vol

VN Store

Back