The Impeachment Thread

He thinks if he says it enough he will change minds. He doesn't even realize that most people already have a negative view of several traits. What it all boils down to is they realize he has set the progressive policy agenda back decades, and that is why you see them say it will be decades to recover from Trump the man.
Well I guess he can't think of anything more horrendously despicable to say about the man. So there is that.

I have ZERO desire to get involved in a mess like this. You tell the truth and Trump and his minions start calling you unAmerican, a spy, etc.

Or you tell the truth and the lefts propaganda machine / Twitter heads / progressives delve into your past and find where you wore an Indian costume trick or treating when you were twelve and deem you unworthy to be a human . Don’t just tell one side of the story counselor . Lol

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
What was I thinking? Y'all are already onto the anything else.
So, nobody? Not one name? You’d think if it was being “moved on from” you could name at least one person that matters who was ever “there” in the first place.

I guess when you spend all your time memorizing the text of the constitution you have to rely on speculative New York Times headlines for analysis.

He thinks if he says it enough he will change minds. He doesn't even realize that most people already have a negative view of several traits. What it all boils down to is they realize he has set the progressive policy agenda back decades, and that is why you see them say it will be decades to recover from Trump the man.
He may have actually sped it up. Had Clinton won, the last 3 years would have been continued repub. attempts to destroy her.
As it is, Trump has been allowed to become the face of the repub. party and may usher in full control by the dems in 2020.

Break in the Ranks: House Democrat Jeff Van Drew Signals He’s Not Voting for Pelosi’s Sham ‘Impeachment’ Resolution
Rep. Jeff Van Drew (D-NJ) said Tuesday that he will likely vote against a resolution by House Democrats to formalize their secret impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump, prompting more uncertainly around whether Thursday’s expected vote will go on as planned.

Asked by NBC News reporter Alex Moe if he supports the measure, Van Drew replied: “I would imagine that I’m not voting for it.” Van Drew, whose district President Trump won in 2016, is among roughly a dozen House Democrats who oppose the impeachment inquiry. “I have long maintained the position that the impeachment or potential impeachment would not be good for Democrats or Republicans,” the lawmaker told Fox News in September.

He may have actually sped it up. Had Clinton won, the last 3 years would have been continued repub. attempts to destroy her.
As it is, Trump has been allowed to become the face of the repub. party and may usher in full control by the dems in 2020.
No chance in the Senate...they might get a pickup in Colorado but will definitely lose in Alabama...Tommy Tuberville will win that race like 70-30

So, nobody? Not one name? You’d think if it was being “moved on from” you could name at least one person that matters who was ever “there” in the first place.

I guess when you spend all your time memorizing the text of the constitution you have to rely on speculative New York Times headlines for analysis.

I see that you finally lost what little of a mind you had.

Who said there had to be a quid pro quo?

I definitely think there was quid pro quo, but it's amazing how the entire Republican party can get on talking point and demand everyone agree that is the standard. Sort of how they convinced people a document is a transcript when the document specifically indicates it's not a transcript.

VN Store

Back