The Impeachment Thread

Dems gonna Dem

Another false equivalency. Which democrats other than Hillary Clinton made the argument that Gabbard is working for Russia? I saw one democrat make the case and numerous others side with Gabbard over Clinton. On the other hand, republicans were been questioning Vindman's loyalty all morning with absolutely nothing to go on other than he crossed Trump.

Is that what it means to you? Thinking Trump is human garbage and stating it is "being obsessed"? Is that the dichotomy you're presenting?
No. Obsessed is thinking/worrying/pitching a fit/b!tching/whining/moaning, wailing and crying about Trump's latest tweet/action/speech/deed/appointment, etc. every waking minute of every waking day. That is what you morons do. You are nuts. Get some help.

I definitely think there was quid pro quo, but it's amazing how the entire Republican party can get on talking point and demand everyone agree that is the standard. Sort of how they convinced people a document is a transcript when the document specifically indicates it's not a transcript.

It's an easy talking point that rhymes. "No Pro Quo", I'll bet Trump will have the t-shirts for sell.

Reactions: tvolsfan
"U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland returned to Capitol Hill Monday to review the transcript of his testimony to the House impeachment investigators earlier this month, according to two sources familiar with his schedule."

TRANSLATION: Sondland has perjury issues. If he told the truth, why would he need to review what he said?

It's as if stupid people just come rolling off an assembly line or something. Why don't these douchebags ever learn it's not the political crime that gets you, it's the cover up that does you in. Morons.

It's an easy talking point that rhymes. "No Pro Quo", I'll bet Trump will have the t-shirts for sell.
When one talking point is destroyed, they simply take a step back and say this is the new bar. Soon, it may well be "well he was just investigating Hunter Biden, not Joe Biden. Find me evidence he mentioned Joe Biden by name."

"U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland returned to Capitol Hill Monday to review the transcript of his testimony to the House impeachment investigators earlier this month, according to two sources familiar with his schedule."

TRANSLATION: Sondland has perjury issues. If he told the truth, why would he need to review what he said?

It's as if stupid people just come rolling off an assembly line or something. Why don't these douchebags ever learn it's not the political crime that gets you, it's the cover up that does you in. Morons.
In this case, it's the crime.

No. Obsessed is thinking/worrying/pitching a fit/b!tching/whining/moaning, wailing and crying about Trump's latest tweet/action/speech/deed/appointment, etc. every waking minute of every waking day. That is what you morons do. You are nuts. Get some help.

Perhaps you shouldn't hang out in the political forums and instead log into your disney.com account if you need a safe-space from us folks chatting 'bout politics.

Or maybe trump shouldn't make it so easy to make fun of his dumb ass.

Either way, you need to deal with it... or get some help of your own.

Reactions: Mick and tvolsfan
Perhaps you shouldn't hang out in the political forums and instead log into your disney.com account if you need a safe-space from us folks chatting 'bout politics.

It’s especially sad coming from someone who makes gay jokes about mayor Pete every day.

When one talking point is destroyed, they simply take a step back and say this is the new bar. Soon, it may well be "well he was just investigating Hunter Biden, not Joe Biden. Find me evidence he mentioned Joe Biden by name."

Yeah "Hunter has the server..." or something like that? I don't know which conspiracy they're currently on.

It’s especially sad coming from someone who makes gay jokes about mayor Pete every day.
I haven't said anything as bad as what your boy Bowel Breath said about Lindsay Graham. I'm sure you can get behind Mayor Pete , though. How do you like that one?

I definitely think there was quid pro quo, but it's amazing how the entire Republican party can get on talking point and demand everyone agree that is the standard. Sort of how they convinced people a document is a transcript when the document specifically indicates it's not a transcript.
There was. It’s plainly obvious in the transcript/Memo. I still don’t think it matters. Presidents can and should use quid pro quo all the time.

Want to buy some missiles? We need you to stop trading with Cuba.
Want us to have your back against Russia? We need you to stop buying oil from Iran.

It was never about a quid pro quo. It’s never been about a quid pro quo.

Nobody who supported Trump thought a quid pro quo even mattered until they figured out Biden used a quid pro quo to get Shokin fired. Then the whole thing had to be about quid pro quo because it gave them the “but Joe Biden” response.

The only thing that matters is who benefits from the payoff?

The president is a fiduciary and chief diplomat of the United States. He has an obligation to act, at all times, in our collective interest.

This served his personal political interest.

Nobody who supported Trump thought a quid pro quo even mattered until they figured out Biden used a quid pro quo to get Shokin fired. Then the whole thing had to be about quid pro quo because it gave them the “but Joe Biden” response.

The only thing that matters is who benefits from the payoff?

The president is a fiduciary and chief diplomat of the United States. He has an obligation to act, at all times, in our collective interest.

This served his personal political interest.
It is pertinent though because he was trying to bargain by using money that had been appropriated by Congress in exchange for personal gain.

When it comes to all things Trump, Septic be like:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0SUZRzp7Sg

Crank it up!

Did you guys even read Vindman's opening statement? Even your impeachment hero acknowledges that the transcript of the call is out there for us all to read. Lmao
Yep. He confirmed that the memo is accurate and the Dems already hailed him as credible so yet narrative that the memo is inaccurate is now gone.

VN Store

Back