The Impeachment Thread

It is pertinent though because he was trying to bargain by using money that had been appropriated by Congress in exchange for personal gain.
Yeah I suppose that’s an enhancing factor, but the abuse of power is still that he acted in his own personal interest.

Think about being Ukraine’s President.

He’s a comedian. He played president on TV. He’s not the president of America where we have peaceful transitions of power. He’s the president of Ukraine where his was the first peaceful transition maybe since they left the Soviet Union? I’d have to fact check that, but they have a history of bumpy transitions.

His country is at war. With a much larger much more powerful country. They’re poor. They have an economy with next to no outside investment because they were corrupt (which is why Obama Admin pushed to tie aid to the promise of reform.)

He needs American aid and needs American weapons, or he may very well end up in jail as the political prisoner for being on the losing side of a revolution.

Anything we ask of him, no matter the beneficiary, is a quid pro quo. Same with 100 other countries.

Funny, that concept of an inherent quid pro quo when there’s an imbalance of power between the parties is totally obvious when it’s Katie Hill.

Reactions: tvolsfan
How many times did we say that the summary of the transcript left out details.

Shocking.

I'll bet the red hats believed the real transcript was hurried to the supermax encrypto server to preserve its perfectness.

Do you honestly pay attention to policy & results?

How does the video below support your view?

He called repubs. who do not bow to him human scum. That's Trump in a nutshell and it's an automatic disqualifier regardless of his policies and results. There are way to many others that have the same policies to settle for that type of crap from the POTUS. I find people who support him increasingly hard to understand. What more need be said.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Boom the GOP gonna call lying Schiff to testify!

Schiff wasn't on the call with Trump when he was going ham with all the quids and all the pro quos. Was he?

You bozos are so hung up on the process you don't see the train barreling down the track. Or is this how 4 D chess is played?

Vindman testified that he was called upon to correct the transcript of the call. He submitted his corrections and THE ADMINISTRATION refused them!!!!

That is very, very bad news for whoever runs that process. That's prison time.

VN Store

Back