Don't Mix Business and Politics

Reactions: AM64
Didn’t she state at the time that she had already seen the writing on the wall and was intending to move her shop out of state anyway? The story reads like a victim narrative being pushed after the fact that she’d already realized she was done and chose a scorched earth policy to go out with.

Pelosi and her party are as anti business as it gets. Hard to run a successful business when you are being taxed and regulated to deaths door. There’s a reason so many Californians are unfortunately running to Texas

Pelosi and her party are as anti business as it gets. Hard to run a successful business when you are being taxed and regulated to deaths door. There’s a reason so many Californians are unfortunately running to Texas

That may or may not be the case, but this lady pooped where she eats and now she wants to complain about the food.

Smiling and nodding is about the only response I have when a customer starts talking politics with me.

The director of the environmental dept for one of my clients is died in the wool crazy liberal and in 2016 asked me directly who I voted for. He was shocked and happy that I voted for Jill Stein.

How? Pelosi and her brand of Democrats ( I’m not blaming every Democrat in the country) are responsible for most of California’s woes. The woman in question was probably fed up with the nonsense and had a natural reaction. It makes sense

Welp, her natural reactions are self destructing then. Don't mix business with politics especially as a small business owner. Don't mix religion either. There is no reason to alienate a portion of your customer base.

Welp, her natural reactions are self destructing then. Don't mix business with politics especially as a small business owner. Don't mix religion either. There is no reason to alienate a portion of your customer base.
That happens. Never understood why people are so hostile to people with different political views. The whole reason I come on the political forum is to argue and see what y’all think etc… , I don’t agree with anything that ESPN does save for College Football and Baseball but I still watch that.

That happens. Never understood why people are so hostile to people with different political views. The whole reason I come on the political forum is to argue and see what y’all think etc… , I don’t agree with anything that ESPN does save for College Football and Baseball but I still watch that.

I argue on a forum like this. I don't post it on my personal social media. It just adds no value to my brand.

I have never understood businesses desire to mix business and politics on either side. You are simply alienating a large chunk of potential customers.

San Francisco salon owner who exposed Pelosi talks about losing her business a year later

Businesses have figured out that aligning yourself with the left is the safer bet, lest you get cancelled. Most conservatives have better things to do than try to shut people and businesses down with a a Twitter rampage so they will still get their business

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
I argue on a forum like this. I don't post it on my personal social media. It just adds no value to my brand.
Grown men rafting on social media where their thoughts are confined to 200 characters generally isn’t very productive. Maybe that makes me a hypocrite for being on here? I don’t know, I think more substantive conversation can occur on this place and a whole lot less pandering and ideological circle jerks

Businesses have figured out that aligning yourself with the left is the safer bet, lest you get cancelled. Most conservatives have better things to do than try to shut people and businesses down with a a Twitter rampage so they will still get their business

That is not true at all. The right is boycotting everything. Let's not act like the one side's whackos have some sort of moral high ground.

Grown men rafting on social media where their thoughts are confined to 200 characters generally isn’t very productive. Maybe that makes me a hypocrite for being on here? I don’t know, I think more substantive conversation can occur on this place and a whole lot less pandering and ideological circle jerks

Well part of my businesses value is my reach on various social media platforms. No matter what political comment I make I run the risk of being unfollowed and losing potential business relationships.

What about when a business shows support, advertises or sponsors a sports team?

Well part of my businesses value is my reach on various social media platforms. No matter what political comment I make I run the risk of being unfollowed and losing potential business relationships.
Ahhh That would be particularly perilous considering what you

That is not true at all. The right is boycotting everything. Let's not act like the one side's whackos have some sort of moral high ground.
The right does participate in the same idiotic practice too. The left does it more probably because they at their basest level have a larger more mobile pool of young malleable morons

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back