Don't Mix Business and Politics

Reactions: AM64 and Ttucke11
How is this a case of mixing politics and business?

Pelosis district had requirements. Pelosi broke them. Nothing political there. Bad actor is a bad actor.

The my pillows guy is a case of politics and business.

Private business owner turns over private security footage of politician/customer to news outlet, that's mixing politics with business. Yeah, Pelosi's a hypocrite, but the owner sent that video to the media to embarass a politician.

I hope that I never meet someone who agrees 100% with my opinions on politics, religion, social issues, sports, sex, etc.
Differences are great if you allow yourself to be open minded and/or try to see an issue from another point of view.

Reactions: AM64
I hope that I never meet someone who agrees 100% with my opinions on politics, religion, social issues, sports, sex, etc.
Differences are great if you allow yourself to be open minded and/or try to see an issue from another point of view.
Read a few of your posts....no worries;)

How is this a case of mixing politics and business?

Pelosis district had requirements. Pelosi broke them. Nothing political there. Bad actor is a bad actor.

The my pillows guy is a case of politics and business.

She attacked a politician who was using her business (against the rules) but still using her business. She tried to hurt her politically. Never a good look to take sides let alone trash somebody who was a paying customer.

Reactions: clarksvol00
The director of the environmental dept for one of my clients is died in the wool crazy liberal and in 2016 asked me directly who I voted for. He was shocked and happy that I voted for Jill Stein.

When some one asks me who i support, i always say, im not a God hating communist. It sets the tone for an interesting evening. Normally they never bring up politics again. Their expression makes me chuckle.

Reactions: tntar heel

Open mindness can be like an open door. Flies and rodents can enter to easily. Once in, hard to get them out.

It’s a double standard. The shop owner wasn’t allowed to have customers but Nancy was to important. And, we all know Nancy could’ve got someone to come to her home but she decided to flex her power. And, to show she isn’t like the rest of us peasants.

It’s a double standard. The shop owner wasn’t allowed to have customers but Nancy was to important. And, we all know Nancy could’ve got someone to come to her home but she decided to flex her power. And, to show she isn’t like the rest of us peasants.

...And the owner found out what happens when you send video of your customers to cable news channels.

She attacked a politician who was using her business (against the rules) but still using her business. She tried to hurt her politically. Never a good look to take sides let alone trash somebody who was a paying customer.
She shouldn't have served her in the manner she did. She should have required that Cruella deVille wear a mask like everyone else she forces to does. You know... for her own good. Nancy has far too much power for some poor proletariat gutter dweller to attack.

VN Store

Back