EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

I have to say, I have done a complete 180 on our new Smokey gray uniforms. I thought I hated them when I first saw the tweet, but after using them in NCAA, I think they are pretty badass actually!

Reactions: BisonVol
Christ, can this game please call a safety? I can't tell you how many times I've tackled people CLEARLY in the endzone and the game will not recognize that it's a safety!

Has anyone else noticed that one of the penalties is illegal man downfield. But in the dynasty its always turned off and you cant change it.

Is there anything that was patched? I can’t find any info
Not much was in the update. Editing numbers, they fixed some uniform bugs with the Nike socks showing up for everyone. Fixed some stadium issues like tweaking the colors the fans typically wear more off, etc.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
What do yall think is the best pipeline to go with when creating a coach for the Vols? I’ve tried North Carolina, Metro Atlanta, and Tidewater. Curious if y’all have found success with one of those the best

Im preparing to start year three with North Carolina. Year one 11-2 finish. Lost first round of playoffs. Year two finished 10-3 with a loss in the first round to LSU. I pick the winner of every game played. I dont let the computer make stupid decisions. Its kind of fun letting some schools have really good years and not letting three or four teams dominate the polls. Recruiting and the portal are my favorite things about the game. Year on 15th best class. Year two 10th best class. Im trying to not use any of the secret recruiting hints i have seen on YouTube. Started my coach out new and im up to level 34. I have USC set as my Alma matter. I dont have a school im hoping to get an offer from. But i thought it would be cool to use USC. The high schools in Southern California would make recruiting easy.

Reactions: Pennheel
So after season 3 i finished 13-1 with another loss in the playoffs. But i got offered the two jobs i was hoping to get. FSU and USC. I took the USC job after they went 3-9 OA and 1-8 in conference play. Their recruiting class was around 43 when i started recruiting for them and along with the transfer portal got them up to 28. Just destroyed UNLV 47-3 and next game up is at #3 Ohio State. My recruiting for the season has started off with a bang and im in 1st or 2nd for 9 five star guys already. I love the recruiting process the most. And it was cool hiring my assistant coaches. I blocked my first field goal against UNLV. Sadly i let them get i to field goal range with third string guys. But i did hold them to under 260 yards for the game. Heisman can be tricky to play. I have learned that instead of picking pass on defense i pick run left or right and adjust my secondary to protect over their head and stay in match three or cover two man and i have pretty good luck letting my guys react on their own. Its also best if you pick a play and let the computer control the action at first and then take charge of a single guy during the play. My defense is about 200 yards less better per game.

VN Store

Back