EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

Patching this morning included fixes for: incoming freshman not appearing in position changes, scoreboard disappearing, scheme and playbook glitch. This were for offline modes, not sure about online.

Was down 27-14 in the second quarter against Kentucky. Vandergriff was 13-14 for almost 300 yards. Kind of had me a bit concerned because I had us undefeated and second the CFP rankings…then I outscored them 56-14 the rest of the way lol wish I got to play a little more often than I do, but I love the game. It’s not perfect, but playing through the 2024 season with our Vols has been very enjoyable.

Reactions: Pennheel
Just got this the other day and immediately went to AA difficulty. It is a lot of fun and the new passing mechanics are really well done. There are a couple of exploits in online play that need to be fixed, but other than that it's pretty awesome

Seems impossible to win the heisman with a offensive player if you have a good defensive end I had 40 sacks with Ross in my second year and he won it over Nico who had over 150 tds

Reactions: Lurkerin
Just started playing it today. Haven't played video/console games in about 10 years so it's a big learning curve for me right now. Not use to all the buttons and triggers. lol
I keep hitting the wrong receivers - ha. I stopped playing NCAA 14 a few years ago, should have kept with it...

In a user dynasty league I have UAB and got Jordan Ross as a transfer (tennessee had a really bad year our first year). I run a 3-4 defense and position switched him from DE to OLB. Evidently there is a glitch that screws up the player if you move them like this because the arch types screw up and now he doesnt have any mentals or physicals and his overall dropped from 79 to 74 with his speed going from 89 or something down to 81. Also evidently he will not progress now as his arch type is screwed up. Bugs like this are infuriating!

Seems impossible to win the heisman with a offensive player if you have a good defensive end I had 40 sacks with Ross in my second year and he won it over Nico who had over 150 tds
How many of these so far? Gotta be a lot right?

Attachments

• IMG_7603.jpeg
    IMG_7603.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 10
I recently found a couple of weird glitches. When running an HB screen, if I choose to throw the ball on the slant to the receiver lined up to the left, instead of throwing it to the tailback, the ref calls a clipping penalty on my TE like, 99% of the time! If I throw to the tailback, no penalty is ever called.

Also, I beat Kansas State in the National Championship game 35-24. However after the game, when it went back to the main screen, it showed that I won 44-21. Weird!

Also, the game calls way too many roughing the kicker penalties on punts IMO! Seems like I'm good for at least one of those every game!

Last edited:
I recently found a couple of weird glitches. When running an HB screen, if I choose to throw the ball on the slant to the receiver lined up to the left, instead of throwing it to the tailback, the ref calls a clipping penalty on my TE like, 99% of the time! If I throw to the tailback, no penalty is ever called.

Also, I beat Kansas State in the National Championship game 35-24. However after the game, when it went back to the main screen, it showed that I won 44-21. Weird!

Also, the game calls way too many roughing the kicker penalties on punts IMO! Seems like I'm good for at least one of those every game!
I rarely call Punt return anymore . I usually just do punt return safe man or whatever it is. I’ve had too many penalties that screwed after getting big stops.

Reactions: Brave Volunteer

Same for FGs and XPs.

Reactions: Brave Volunteer
Has anyone had the issue with your coaching skills topping out at level 50/51. I am not getting any more coins once I hit level 51.

Has anyone had the issue with your coaching skills topping out at level 50/51. I am not getting any more coins once I hit level 51.
That is how it is intended to work. 50 is the max for points, EA did not want coaching skill trees to be fully maxed out.

VN Store

Back