economy great

smokedog#3

great economy. market is crumbling, layoffs have begun in the housing industry out west and inflation is on the rise along with interest rates. everybody out there that said i was crazy, time to eat those words. here comes the recession, w is to blame. :hi:

(smokedog#3 @ May 19 said:
market is crumbling

You either have an obvious vendetta or have no clue how to evaluate the stock market. :wacko:

the market is coming down and will continue to come down as long as the feds float the word " inflation " around. everybody gives W credit when the markets are up, now that they are coming down he deserves a negative response in my opinion. the layoffs are coming, but as the republians say the economy is strong. :bad:

Democrats hate Republicans and Republicans love Republicans!

Ooohh Rah!

dem_dodo_seal.jpg

not really a republican hater, just this administration and some of there senators from states i lived in. after listening to them talk and thinking they are retarded you know there is a problem. :birgits_giggle:

Economists say the economy is strong. Growth has been steady, even in the face of inflation concerns and the Fed raising interest rates.

like i said the layoffs are just beginning. when the housing market falls which it is, there are going to be a ton of people out of work. then they can say the economy is strong all they want. :banghead:

Gloooooom, despair and agony on meeeeeeeeee :D

Smoke I just don't think things are that bad.

Smoke I just don't think things are that bad.

It has to be or their world is not real. The world is full of gloom and despair and we have to spread that message!

Don't try! :( :( :( :( Give up! :( :( :( :(

not yet, but its coming. :dunno:
You started this thread saying that the market was crumbling, layoffs had begun etc....

Now you say "It's coming".

Make up your mind.

You started this thread saying that the market was crumbling, layoffs had begun etc....

Now you say "It's coming".

Make up your mind.

That would be optimism according to a Liberal/Democrat/Bush Hater.................

Man I hope people lose their jobs! VOTE DEMOCRAT!

hope won't have anything to do with it. the layoffs have just begun, and the market will be back down around 10,000 in my prediction. the real bad is coming and has already started. :hi:

not yet, but its coming. :dunno:

Your going to come out on the losing end either way - if you're right (which I doubt) you'll be stuck in a crumbling economy - if you're wrong (which I highly suspect) you'll be disappointed. :biggrin2:

everybody gives W credit when the markets are up, now that they are coming down he deserves a negative response in my opinion.

Let's extend your logic to gas prices - you said it was his fault when they went up 25 cents/gallon - well, they're back down -- where's your praise for W :birgits_giggle:

at the pump gas prices are the same. if they get back down to pre iraq prices i will give him credit , but not untill then. :thumbsup:

(volinbham @ May 19 said:
Let's extend your logic to gas prices - you said it was his fault when they went up 25 cents/gallon - well, they're back down -- where's your praise for W :birgits_giggle:

Back down? It was $2.68 here today, I don't see that as back down. :dunno:

(la.lovesorange @ May 19 said:
I will take 2.68 over 3.05 any day!!!

I'd take $1.13 over $2.68 any day

(Orangewhiteblood @ May 19 said:
Back down? It was $2.68 here today, I don't see that as back down. :dunno:

These threads all started with Smoke talking about the RECENT jump in oil prices. During that time, prices went up about 25 cents per gallon -- they have since returned to "Pre-Smoke freak-out" levels.

If every up deserves criticism then every down merits praise (according to Smoke logic) :crazy:

since when, gas prices are still at a national average of $2.90 a gallon. you call that down. that is close to what they were when oil was at $75 a barrel. amazing how they don't go down as fast as they go up. like i said we haven't even had a hurricane yet then they will stay at $4 a gallon the rest of the summer. i bet you around november though they will be under $2 a gallon, you know supply and demand. not to mention the elections, but W has nothing to do woth the gas prices. :gun:

VN Store

Back