Election Influence and Fraud - What we know, what we don't know

Apparently everywhere except for the courts. Hmm

Yeah, the evidence is rated PC. That means it's permissible for all audiences except courts because courts might actually have to do something resembling work and face some hard choices. Something that jacked up lawyers in black drag shouldn't be asked to do.

Reactions: VolStrom
No. SCOTUS won't even examine the "evidence". They'll reject it outright, as Texas doesn't even have standing in the matter.

You realize that one day when courts keep refusing to do their jobs and keep hiding behind standing they will by default light the fuse of anarchy? You can't continually ignore the questions of large parts of the country and not expect repercussions.

So you can’t prove anything. Got it.
It's all been reported. It's not my fault you're too lazy to research it. Although, I believe you could see it and would say it's not so. No matter, the damage has been done to your side and can never be undone no matter what happens. Enjoy.

Reactions: AM64
It's all been reported. It's not my fault you're too lazy to research it. Although, I believe you could see it and would say it's not so. No matter, the damage has been done to your side and can never be undone no matter what happens. Enjoy.
I want you to show me what you claim is true or else I (along with most Americans) will just assume it’s another lie. Show me the facts that all 4 states committed something unconstitutional or else have a seat.

I want you to show me what you claim is true or else I (along with most Americans) will just assume it’s another lie. Show me the facts that all 4 states committed something unconstitutional or else have a seat.
Were election laws changed in the states in question? Were those changes made by state legislatures? Were election laws that were agreed upon by state legislatures followed. Find the answers to those questions and you'll have your proof. All of this has been reported on.

Reactions: AM64
Were election laws changed in the states in question? Were those changes made by state legislatures? Were election laws that were agreed upon by state legislatures followed. Find the answers to those questions and you'll have your proof. All of this has been reported on.
No it hasn’t.

No it hasn’t.
No matter how many times you make a false claim, it will always be a lie.
Here's how states have changed the rules around voting amid the coronavirus pandemic

From article

In Michigan, a court of claims judge ordered clerks to accept ballots that are postmarked by Nov. 2 and received within 14 days of the election, the deadline for results to be certified. These ballots have to be counted as provisional ballots. In Wisconsin, a U.S. district judge ruled that ballots postmarked by Nov. 3 can be counted as long as they are received by Nov. 9. And in Pennsylvania, not only will mailed ballots that are postmarked on or before 8 p.m. on Election Day and received by 5 p.m. the Friday after it be counted, due to a ruling from the state Supreme Court, but any ballots that arrive within that time frame without a postmark, or with an unreadable postmark, will be presumed to have been sent before the cutoff point, unless evidence indicates otherwise.

Last edited:
You realize that one day when courts keep refusing to do their jobs and keep hiding behind standing they will by default light the fuse of anarchy? You can't continually ignore the questions of large parts of the country and not expect repercussions.
The SCOTUS doesn’t put much effort into BS like this.

No matter how many times you make a false claim, it will always be a lie.
The American people voted (correctly) that’s my claim. Seems that is not a lie as Biden will be sworn in as your president in January. Anything else is noise from a loser.

The American people voted (correctly) that’s my claim. Seems that is not a lie as Biden will be sworn in as your president in January. Anything else is noise from a loser.
Correction, he will be sworn in as an illegitimate president and most likely won't even make his term. Democrat party has killed itself by blatantly committing fraud in a presidential election. A movement has started, no matter how much you try to deny it.

Reactions: 1972 Grad and AM64
Correction, he will be sworn in as an illegitimate president and most likely won't even make his term. Democrat party has killed itself by blatantly committing fraud in a presidential election. A movement has started, no matter how much you try to deny it.
There has been no evidence of blatant fraud and any attempt to prove otherwise has been laughed out of court dozens of times. Your delusion would be funny if it weren’t so sad. Now, say it with me, “Biden is my president.”

The world today operates on facts. You're welcome to the hope that some day it doesn't otherwise.

What exactly are you arguing here? In the absence of fluidity there would be no need for the state legislatures to begin with.

Since you bring up state legislature, I will bite...Are you familiar with Trump’s charts indicating a spike in voting ballots “magically” happening between late election night and the following morning? Those were state legislatures that refused to allow processing of mail-in ballots prior to November 3rd- one example of a legislature that allowed processing prior to Election Day was North Carolina, which correspondingly didn't see the late night magic spike.. another was Arizona, which is why Trump was continually closing the gap on Biden in that case. Because states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan didn’t want to change rules despite the extenuating circumstances, mail-in ballot tallies came in later and thus the spike

What exactly are you arguing here? In the absence of fluidity there would be no need for the state legislatures to begin with.

Since you bring up state legislature, I will bite...Are you familiar with Trump’s charts indicating a spike in voting ballots “magically” happening between late election night and the following morning? Those were state legislatures that refused to allow processing of mail-in ballots prior to November 3rd- one example of a legislature that allowed processing prior to Election Day was North Carolina, which correspondingly didn't see the late night magic spike.. another was Arizona, which is why Trump was continually closing the gap on Biden in that case. Because states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan didn’t want to change rules despite the extenuating circumstances, mail-in ballot tallies came in later and thus the spike
Don't like the constitution, then work through your vote to change it. Your explanation of spikes and abnormalities are ludicrous.

Reactions: davethevol
Don't like the constitution, then work through your vote to change it. Your explanation of spikes and abnormalities are ludicrous.

What specifically about the constitution are you implying that I don’t like? Do you think state legislatures somehow don’t have the power to pass new laws? That is in fact one of their primary purposes

As far as my explanation on the “spikes“ and “abnormalities”, it’s actually well-established fact. I’ll give you three references below, but I can provide more if you’d like. i like citing references to support my arguments

Arizona counties can start counting early ballots now

The months-long political saga that guaranteed a long vote count in Pennsylvania | Spotlight PA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ate-counted-mail-ballots-he-should-blame-gop/

What specifically about the constitution are you implying that I don’t like? Do you think state legislatures somehow don’t have the power to pass new laws? That is in fact one of their primary purposes

As far as my explanation on the “spikes“ and “abnormalities”, it’s actually well-established fact. I’ll give you three references below, but I can provide more if you’d like. i like citing references to support my arguments

Arizona counties can start counting early ballots now

The months-long political saga that guaranteed a long vote count in Pennsylvania | Spotlight PA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ate-counted-mail-ballots-he-should-blame-gop/
Election laws were changed by courts and SOS's not by legislatures.

As far as your sources. I can't cite more then you could imagine that would explain fraud. Nobody's willing to allow investigations, so we will never know.

Election laws were changed by courts and SOS's not by legislatures.

As far as your sources. I can't cite more then you could imagine that would explain fraud. Nobody's willing to allow investigations, so we will never know.

I specified a topic that we could discuss based on your argument and provided evidence that supports it. I even have a table of each state’s election law code referenced (link below), which can be cross-checked within each state’s online resources, and the associated dates when mail in votes were approved to be counted. If you are saying my claim is ludicrous you are going to need to provide more than just sources that I “can’t imagine”

VOPP Table 16: When Absentee/Mail Ballot Processing and Counting Can Begin

I specified a topic that we could discuss based on your argument and provided evidence that supports it. I even have a table of each state’s election law code referenced (link below), which can be cross-checked within each state’s online resources, and the associated dates when mail in votes were approved to be counted. If you are saying my claim is ludicrous you are going to need to provide more than just sources that I “can’t imagine”

VOPP Table 16: When Absentee/Mail Ballot Processing and Counting Can Begin
You can provide whatever links you want. I've no interest in seeing when states started counting what. I've seen the statistical impossibilities. I've saw video footage I've heard testimony of affidavits. Nothing you can say or ever show me will prove that this election was not riddled with fraud. Georgia's consent decree changed election rules. SOS is not allowed to do this. All states are required to allow poll watchers. It didn't happen in multiple states. Voter machine alleged glitches occurred, without allowing a forensic audit of machines. Pennsylvania did not follow their own rules as it pertains to mail in ballot. No chain of custody on ballot drop boxes. Voter rolls not matching voting registry. I won't try to convince you. Don't waste your time trying to convince me.

Reactions: davethevol and AM64

VN Store

Back