End Selective Service

No. Expand Selective Service to include women and the 167 other genders.
After watching that video of the upset trannie yelling at the kid in the game store for calling it “sir,” I think that’s a good idea. Let those crazies unleash their frustrations on the battlefield.

After watching that video of the upset trannie yelling at the kid in the game store for calling it “sir,” I think that’s a good idea. Let those crazies unleash their frustrations on the battlefield.

Just don't mix them with men in battle. It's like fielding a coed football team against a Top 25 team.

Go on….

If that were to happen every able bodied individual would need to be at arms. Every able bodied man aged 17 to 45 is a member of the U.S. militia and can be called up at anytime to defend our lands. That's the way it should be too. No one escapes a major war whether they like it or not.

Reactions: walkenvol
If that were to happen every able bodied individual would need to be at arms. Every able bodied man aged 17 to 45 is a member of the U.S. militia and can be called up at anytime to defend our lands. That's the way it should be too. No one escapes a major war whether they like it or not.

Wars should only be fought through the consent of the people, not by the whims tyrants.

If people wish to defend their homeland they will. If the decide not to, you’re not going to have the resources available to force them.

Considering we didnt need every able body person to defeat the Brits I think we will be fine with volunteers.

Wars should only be fought through the consent of the people, not by the whims tyrants.

If people wish to defend their homeland they will. If the decide not to, you’re not going to have the resources available to force them.
the invader doesn’t ask for consent of anyone. it’s not realistic for normal citizens to defend their homeland against an armed invasion without being supported and properly armed by an organized and trained military.

Obviously it’s been so long since WW2 that many folks have developed a false sense of security. I guess some would have us disband our military and become a pacifist nation.

That's a fair point, but if a million screaming Chinese came streaming across the Mexican border that would have anything to do with tyranny, or a tyrant mustering people into service. Doubt the Chinese could ever get that far, but you never know I suppose.

VN Store

Back