EndZone USA communist kickball thread.

And you can’t even buy an Easton Black Magic for the price of basketball shoes

Every mlb team has a presence in the DR and many in other Caribbean countries. Businesses own teams that furnish equipment. There are several baseball academies. They’ve turned the DR into a baseball pipeline and those that are good enough, make it to the States. Again, it’s cultural there. Has been for 80 years. That doesn’t happen here. You could even argue it’s unethical.

The idea that basketball isn’t as bad if not worse than baseball and soccer travel leagues is absurd. It’s where travel ball started. AAU ball, Nike camps, adidas camps, and others are where basketball players shine. Invites to any of those are what opens the door to get recruited.

And you can’t even buy an Easton Black Magic for the price of basketball shoes
You have your own baseball thread… 🙄

What’s more expensive?

Basketball and shoes
Baseball, glove, cleats and bat
Soccer ball and cleats

I mentioned soccer, so this thread is appropriate.

This is the ‘Zone, so…

The irony of Bill having his own experts only baseball thread and filling the commie kickball thread with obtuse arguments about baseball should be obvious, even to the overserved.

This is the ‘Zone, so…

The irony of Bill having his own experts only baseball thread and filling the commie kickball thread with obtuse arguments about baseball should be obvious, even to the overserved.
I didn’t start the discussion, I’ve barely been a participant, yet here you are putting it on me. I still don’t know nor care about your obsession with me, but I ask again, to kindly ignore me.

And there’s nothing about my argument that is obtuse. You love to use fancy words wrong and it’s embarrassing for you

What does "this is the Zone" mean that's different from any other forum anymore?

This is the ‘Zone, so…

Bill was responding to my cheapskate husband.

Reactions: volfanbill
Yet the convo is here.

You attempted your own kickball thread. Where’s it at?
I asked for it to be merged into this one.

Please, continue to be your prickly self wherever you please and be smug about it. You are sure that you know best.

1720119092360.png

I haven’t yet been over served, but back to my character flaw about joking around with peeps.

I asked for it to be merged into this one.

Please, continue to be your prickly self wherever you please and be smug about it. You are sure that you know best.

View attachment 656363
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back