EndZone USA communist kickball thread.

nearly 2 hours playing and scored one goal. THIS is why soccer doesn't interest me. It's like a hot chick in a nerd bar. 40 or 50 guys milling around trying to get close enough to score and MAYBE one does.

great game. Stayed up past my bed time to watch but I had to know who won. Lots of shots on both goals and some great keeper saves. That header at the end to win the game was perfect. USMNT showed great determination against a very good Mexican team. F Mexico

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
nearly 2 hours playing and scored one goal. THIS is why soccer doesn't interest me. It's like a hot chick in a nerd bar. 40 or 50 guys milling around trying to get close enough to score and MAYBE one does.
great game. Stayed up past my bed time to watch but I had to know who won. Lots of shots on both goals and some great keeper saves. That header at the end to win the game was perfect. USMNT showed great determination against a very good Mexican team. F Mexico

I learned a 8 years or so ago to get over the lack of scoring. But the US Men’s team style of play just kills me. Always defensive minded. Feel like every game they only control the ball maybe 30% of the time.

I learned a 8 years or so ago to get over the lack of scoring. But the US Men’s team style of play just kills me. Always defensive minded. Feel like every game they only control the ball maybe 30% of the time.

I didn't see the final numbers, but it seemed like they possessed much more in the 2H and extra time than the 1H.

I didn't see the final numbers, but it seemed like they possessed much more in the 2H and extra time than the 1H.
I missed a good portion of the second half, but they were more aggressive in extra time it seemed.

I missed a good portion of the second half, but they were more aggressive in extra time it seemed.

Maybe it was the nature of the possessions that seemed different. Stats don't back it up. I recall it was 66% to 34% MX/US possession in the 1H. Final tally was 64%/36% so not dramatically different over the 2H and XT.

Reactions: volfanbill

VN Store

Back