Eric Gordon

LittleVolDaddy

Gone.

@PaulMyerberg: Tennessee CB Eric Gordon will not be with the Vols this fall. Had been away from the team in the spring.

Gone.

@PaulMyerberg: Tennessee CB Eric Gordon will not be with the Vols this fall. Had been away from the team in the spring.

Que the Butch haters and sky is falling threads. Has this been confirmed?

if he is not going to obey team rules, let him transfer to Vandy!!!

Always expected big things from Eric. At the end of the day it's kinda simple. There's rules...go by them.

Reactions: 2 people
Hate this. He was an aggressive play maker. This hurts out defense imo.

EG made some big plays at times. However, EG also was too slow and unable to cover the slot receivers in the nickel and dime packages, which killed us last season. Jaron Toney, a local walk-on, took the job from him late in the season.

Wish him well and thank him for his efforts.

Reactions: 1 person
Not to mention the following from the 09 class
Askew
Brown
Edwards
Green
Jackson
Jeffery
Myles
Nelson
Oku
Revis
Richarson
Scholfied
Sykes
Williams

15 of 22 BYE BYE...

Just goes to show you how awful Kiffin's first recruiting class really was. The best players he landed in that class are all long gone, due to off the field issues. It sucks to lose Gordon, but oh well. We have plenty of other DB's that will step up to the plate.

Reactions: 4 people
Just goes to show you how awful Kiffin's first recruiting class really was. The best players he landed in that class are all long gone, due to off the field issues. It sucks to lose Gordon, but oh well. We have plenty of other DB's that will step up to the plate.
But the thing is...we don't have plenty of other DB's.

Reactions: 2 people

Were you kidding about the whole plenty of other dbs to stepping up to the plate thing? Cause if not........................uh

Butch Riyahded his arse out of town.

Goodbye Knoxville, hello TTU-Cookeville where you can take drug tests until you pass one and like a democratic run election they don't ID you before you test (just ask DuhRick).

I don't know what Gordon's issues were but to the best of my knowledge he only had one good play...a game winner against Vandy. It could have been that he had gotten lazy and content under CDD and wasn't motivated to step it up the CBJ Winners regimen.

Butch Riyahded his arse out of town.

Goodbye Knoxville, hello TTU-Cookeville where you can take drug tests until you pass one and like a democratic run election they don't ID you before you test (just ask DuhRick).

I don't know what Gordon's issues were but to the best of my knowledge he only had one good play...a game winner against Vandy. It could have been that he had gotten lazy and content under CDD and wasn't motivated to step it up the CBJ Winners regimen.
Yet you accuse him of doing drugs. Is there proof there or does putting that label on him make you feel better. Do you know specifically what he did to warrant this?

Reactions: 4 people
Sucks. I always enjoyed watching him play. Hope it works out for him.

He's been here 4 years already? Does he have a degree yet?

Not to mention the following from the 09 class
Askew
Brown
Edwards
Green
Jackson
Jeffery
Myles
Nelson
Oku
Revis
Richarson
Scholfied
Sykes
Williams

15 of 22 BYE BYE...

That is an amazing static. Any parent with a kid looking at USC should view this. What a piece of garbage. 4 years later and we're still paying the price for lil kiffoe

Yet you accuse him of doing drugs. Is there proof there or does putting that label on him make you feel better. Do you know specifically what he did to warrant this?

If its for smoking pot...it's sad. Not so much for him but us as a society. We call our selves the land of the free but make kids piss in a cup and burn them at the stake for doing something that is legal all over the world(and throughout part of this country. Pot isn't a performance enhancer and shouldn't be tested for. To all the other players out there take not...it's apparently much better to go about drinking. Who cares about statics and science. The old conservatives running our country know what's best.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
If its for smoking pot...it's sad. Not so much for him but us as a society. We call our selves the land of the free butane kids piss in a cup and burn them at the stake for doing something that is legal all over the world(and throughout part of this country. Pot isn't a performance enhancer and shouldn't be tested for. To all the other players out there take not...it's apparently much better to go about drinking. Who cares about statics and science. The old conservatives running our country know what's best.
I appreciate your honesty on the marijuana topic my brotha but I can't agree with you on the legalization of it. I know people downplay the use of it as harmless but I see it as one of many scourges of poor black communities. I can't condone the use by children 8 and up and believe that making it legal will somehow make things different. Is it a gateway drug for everyone? No that's absurd, but it has and does open the door for some young people in the communities I have worked in over the years. That's my first hand opinion based on what I've seen and keep seeing. Nothing positive has ever come out of the black community from the use of marijuana.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back